• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonoLFC

Smash Rookie
I only made one (street fighter), but my second will be Lego City Undercover, lol.

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Dont lock yourself in the idea that it's a new game. Who knows, I may have picked an ambasaddor game instead. :)

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
If no one guesses it, can I do the next guessing game for your code, Cherry? I've got a question that people here might be able to guess quickly, with your help!
What sort of game is that? I think I may not be able to relate of its smash related. Haha

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Oops. Now i made it trickier. Lol

Anyway, please clarify your final second guess. I'll be closing the 2nd batch in a few minutes. :)

Fusion_Blastoise

Smash Cadet
I've still got Paper Mario Stocker Star (which btw if you haven't got you should definitely try out; it's so much fun!)

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Did everyone locked in their final second guess? The second batch is about to close within a few minutes so please do so now. :)

Last edited:

Unknownlolz

Smash Rookie
I know it was mentioned earlier, but I'm not sure if it counted as a second guess. I'll just lock in Mario Kart 7 since that's what I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom