• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who havent given their guess yet? I may give a clue to make this quick for everyone. :)

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
I bought my 3ds on 2013, but it may also be possible that I purchased a 3ds unit and grab an old game so there's no guarantee to say that the game is a bit new. :)

MrMilo180

Smash Rookie
If mine wasn't right before, I'd like to change to Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.

MrMilo180

Smash Rookie
I bought my 3ds on 2013, but it may also be possible that I purchased a 3ds unit and grab an old game so there's no guarantee to say that the game is a bit new. :)
Is the game from a franchise with any representatives in Smash?

Zaros

Smash Cadet
@CherryMoonI'll stick with Pokemon X/Y but if the first set of guesses were excluded then lock in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for me.

nivlac

Smash Rookie
If for some reason second guesses are coming into play even though Cherry basically said "It might be a new game but it might not" :rolleyes: I'm taking Pokemon X/Y

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
So no one guessed it on their first attempt.

The court is now in session for another set of your guess. Go go go! :)

MrMilo180

Smash Rookie
So no one guessed it on their first attempt.

The court is now in session for another set of your guess. Go go go! :)
There's too many options!!! ARGH! I want to guess New Leaf now, but people have picked that already. I don't know what to think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom