• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrScottnik

Smash Rookie
Hello Smash Boards!
Like many people I have become desperate to get my hands on a demo code, if any of you have a spare one you are willing to give away, could you please send me a DM or email me at Scottamondson@gmail.com

Thanks! :p

E231-500

Smash Rookie
Hi all,

Just signed up as I have an Australian smash code available. It will be first come first serve but to make it fair I will post the code in 15 mins to give more people a chance to grab it.

And if my son can't find his 3DS in 30 minutes ( his room is a mess so don't like his chances) I will post a second code.

Good luck everyone!

JonSpots

Smash Rookie
Cheers mate, the forums I see trying to sell their codes for $$ is a bit of a shame since Nintendo gave them for free and encouraged them to be shared. You make Shigeru proud!

E231-500

Smash Rookie
My 8 year old son agreed to give his code away too as he said he can play it on my second 3DS so 2 codes on offer now

Get ready codes coming shortly

E231-500

Smash Rookie
GO!!!!!!

A05WPYQQ27R6QE87

A05WQ3ST2D1FQ3FA

Good luck and happy Smash Bros :-)

Overclocked

Smash Cadet
NNID
superfamicomwars
I had it one click off installing then it said code already in use :(
Same here. I was really excited for a moment there but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. Oh well, guess I'll just keep trying or wait until next week!

Overclocked

Smash Cadet
NNID
superfamicomwars
just wondering how do u actually get an australian code
Apparently they're sending them out to selected Club Nintendo members via email. I think that's the same way as Europe. European codes might work since I think it's the same eShop, but I'm not 100% sure.

EmpoleonTrainer

Smash Apprentice
so they are sending emails to random members. I have been apart of CN Australia for ages and i got no email.

Fredgeorge10

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, just created this account to confirm that I did get the second code and to say sorry for sniping it without being a member. I really wish you all good luck in future endeavors for getting your own codes and I once again apologize for taking away that opportunity.

E231-500

Smash Rookie
Congrats to those who picked up the codes.

I received 4 from nintendo in an email and used two for my two Aussie systems. I'm just a regular club nintendo member so I don't know if the codes are sent randomly.

I also received a code for the todomachi life special demo so don't know if I'm just lucky or it goes by the amount of items you register.

E231-500

Smash Rookie
We'll I've not entered the 3rd code into my other system yet as it is charging.......

JonSpots

Smash Rookie
Well enjoy the game, I'm sure you're gonna need to charge your 3ds a lot more from now on!

E231-500

Smash Rookie
What a bugger. Board went down for backup. We'll it gave me time to think......

My last code coming up shortly :-)

Share the love!

Patwhit01

Smash Cadet
Please, I'd like to get my friend a demo code as a gift as she hasn't gotten to play SSB4 yet.

E231-500

Smash Rookie
Good luck everyone...... First in first served

Here is the code:

A05WPCYN04XKHYRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom