• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3D-B presents: Got milk?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's a package deal, take it or leave it. I've been wanting to mm your ganon ever since you said it was one of the best in the country since April. I just want a Falcon vs Ike mm for funsies.
That's gay.

You know you'd lose the Ike one and win the Ganondorf one, so it cancels out.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ill do mk vs falcon and if u win u can go snake and i have to use a diff color mk

deal?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Pierce might not come. If that's true, I will need a partner for low tier doubles. I'll team with you BigM for low tiers if he doesn't come. I think I saw you at Gauntlet using Jiggz. Is she your low tier main?

I doubt I can team with you for regular cuz I think I'm with D3K (I say I think cuz I'm not sure if he changed his mind or not). If there's a change, I'll team with you.

If you can remember from the first gauntlet, I was the Mario gimping left and right in doubles friendlies. Extra gimps on Minty ^.^

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
does anybody have the ability to give me a car ride to this tourny :( i need one really bad. as a matter a fact me and my teammate umbra both need one really bad, its the only way we can make it out there. plz anyone hit me back with info if there is empty seats available thank you

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
guys WHERE the hell is this place. theres no adress so i can google maps. lol i scrolled up and down twice. might of missed it

Inferno3044

Smash Master
does anybody have the ability to give me a car ride to this tourny :( i need one really bad. as a matter a fact me and my teammate umbra both need one really bad, its the only way we can make it out there. plz anyone hit me back with info if there is empty seats available thank you
Funny thing. I was thinking of giving Pierce a ride. Only problem is im supposed to only bring one member outside of my family. I can try if I don't bring my convertable. If it's good, be at Umbra's house cuz I know where that is.

EDIT: Find this tourney on AIB for address

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Funny thing. I was thinking of giving Pierce a ride. Only problem is im supposed to only bring one member outside of my family. I can try if I don't bring my convertable. If it's good, be at Umbra's house cuz I know where that is.

EDIT: Find this tourney on AIB for address
They'll only find out if you drive badly enough to get pulled over so bring rookie and umbra plz :D

Top Bottom