• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Upick Mafia. Game over. Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Welcome to Nabe's and Ranmaru's Upick Mafia! Where you send in the flavor, and we decide on your fate!

Kat’s Bingo rules BORROWED AND SLIGHTLY EDITED:

Rule set:

Fundamentals:

1. I am the mod of this game, Nabe is the co-mod. (Or is it the other way around? ; O ) Any questions, concerns, and actions for the game are to be directed to me/us.
  2. Please enjoy this game, and do not personally attack other players in a manner that is offensive.
  3. Inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games.
  4. If you believe a simple mod mistake has occurred, please address this in-thread and in bold. If you believe a large moderation mistake has occurred, or you have a dispute, please contact me via PM or IM.
  5. In particular, if I post a vote count that does not accurately reflect your vote, it is your responsibility to correct me -- otherwise your vote may be treated as it appears in the vote count.
  6. You may make ONE BAW post after you have died. This may not contain game relevant information, and if it does, I will edit it out.
  7. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (And if you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise).
  8. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to PM all conversations to the mod and the co-mod.
  9. Editing your posts is not allowed. Upon each edit you will receive a mod-vote. Mod-votes do not hammer a player.
  10. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
  11. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.) If you are unsure if your paraphrase crosses the line, ask me via pm.
  12. Do not post hidden text. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text colour to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)
  13. Do not post in code.
  14. You must post in English.
  15. Hydras are not allowed.
  16. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.
  17. Any action which would be illegal to actually do is also illegal to fake (for example, posting a made-up PM that shows a Cop result of guilty/innocent).
  18. Do not use this (color) color as it is the mod's color.
Voting and Lynching:

1. Each Day you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command, e.g. Vote: Red Ryu.
  2. You can unvote, e.g. Unvote: Red Ryu, which removes your vote from the player you were voting. It is not necessary, but it is appreciated if you do.
  3. The Day will end when deadline or a majority vote is reached. By deadline, the player with the most votes is lynched. Otherwise, if a player is voted by the majority beforehand, he is lynched. Yet by deadline, plurality will come into effect.
  4. No posts during Night.

Activity and Deadline:

1. You are required to post at least once every 24 hours. You will be prodded otherwise. An accumulation of too many prods (3) will result in your replacement or a modkill, depending on the circumstances. If feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing / modkilling. If you have a pre-planned absence, please notify me ahead of time and you will not be prodded. If your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you will be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
  2. A single deadline extension will be granted if a majority of players request this, e.g. Request Deadline Extension. This extension will last only 24 hours.
  3. Each day phase will last 48 hours. Night phase will be 24 hours.

Game Specific:

1. All roles are hand picked with loving tenderness and care, along with the flavor given.
  2. Jesters and Politicians are non-existent in this game.
  3. Modkills only end the Day if the player being killed is town-aligned. All other modkills will continue the game. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight, the modkill will affect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise).
  4. Town win condition: You win when there are no threats to the town remaining and there is at least one town-aligned player remaining.
  5. I reserve the right to change the rules at will, and even in extreme circumstances enforce it retroactively. If a strategy feels shady to you, you might want to take it up with me first.
  6. The setup is closed.

filler for no random reason.

Still Alive:

1. Capps
2. J
3. Raziek
4. BSL
5. Soup
6. Gorf
7. Quilt
8. Zen
9. Xonar
10. Gova
11. Sinz
12. BardulL
13. Werekill
14. Ryker
15. Ryu

Dead:
None yet.

Replacements:
1. Frozenflame.
2. You?
3. And you?

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Links and Votecounts

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ryker replaces J (and submits his own flavour).

Day phases will be no longer than 48 hours, and the majority vote at the end of the phase will be lynched.

Night phases will last no more than 24 hours, at which time all abilities that must be used will be randomly assigned a target.

Roles are going out today, probably early afternoon. Confirm receipt in the role PM.

All roles sent. Confirm if you haven't already.

GAME STARTS NOW!

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Fourth post just in case.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Day 1 has started. Deadline is June 9th, at 11:59PM.

Votecount 1.0

Capps
J
Raziek
BSL
Soup
Gorf
Quilt
Zen
Xonar
Gova
Sinz
BardulL
Werekill
Ryker
Ryu

Not voting:
Everyone.

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Majority lynch vote is lynched by deadline.
The deadline for Day 1 is June 9th, at 11:59 PM.

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Though I be a poor man, the hand I grasp to thee is not in vain. Ryker, whose intelligence is praised the world over, I offer you my allegiance to what thou wisheth of me. My most humblest gratitude that you all have decided to become acquainted with me.

#HBC | ѕoup

Unvote Vote Werekill
Though I be yet a mortal in his eyes, thy lord speaks! The time of the undoing hath begun! Oh Ryker, how does thou do it? Thy speaks poetry! I am blessed by the gods themselves to be in the same room as thee!

Unvote Vote Werekill

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Vote Ryker

First vote? Too suspicious...

But seriously, it's a beautiful day to be alive! VERY excited for the game to be underway.

#HBC | ѕoup

Though mine face is not as perfect as the beginning of this glorious day,I am quite pleas'd with the results. Werekill, though thou may be the final calling of this curtain, thou hast liv'd a fulfilling and promising life. I wish thou adieu, sir.

#HBC | ѕoup

Some have called thee a jester but I do not jest. Werekill, while a stunning and delicately created man he is, should be cast the final ballot, and sent his way.

#HBC | ѕoup

i really hope that's a restriction
Gova! Thou beautiful existence brings light to the land once more, even when thy own soul is dark! A light illuminates and the light is yourself is your audacious facial features. Will thee be so kind to bless thou with your support?

Top Bottom