• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

300% Lv 9 challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artmgjr

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=3811]300% Lv 9 challenge[/drupal]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5cZQdCyatU
(Link above leads to video "Mario (me) VS Sonic (Lv 9 full handicap) Brawl")

I fought Sonic on level 9 with 300% damage from bordem. I will upload some of the other challenges later. Sorry for the terrible quality and no widescreen, but I have no screen recorder so I had to use my phone.

Arbuckle

Smash Rookie
Hey you guys, I don't exist.

Also, this video sucks. Get like, a not-phone camera man. Seriously, the quality could be so much better.

Artmgjr

Smash Rookie
And you immediately posted an edited video of you supposedly beating a level 9, even though that's impossible.
I'm great at editing videos, I do it all the time.
But this is in no way edited. I suppose I could have used some hack to slow everything down and speed up the video, but I didn't. Other than that, there is no evidence of me editing it, because there is currently nothing to hack brawl and TAS (Tool assist) it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02zSOtLxO9M
This is a video from a while back of after beating 3 level 9s on full handicap on Melee.
This was long before I joind this, and even played brawl, so I would have no reason to even try to fake it. Plus the quality is so bad, theres no way it was "photoshopd" or even edited to look like that, because if it were, the camera movement would be off sync. The reason for no real footage is because I didn't plan on it happening.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I'm great at editing videos, I do it all the time.
But this is in no way edited. I suppose I could have used some hack to slow everything down and speed up the video, but I didn't. Other than that, there is no evidence of me editing it, because there is currently nothing to hack brawl and TAS (Tool assist) it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02zSOtLxO9M
This is a video from a while back of after beating 3 level 9s on full handicap on Melee.
This was long before I joind this, and even played brawl, so I would have no reason to even try to fake it. Plus the quality is so bad, theres no way it was "photoshopd" or even edited to look like that, because if it were, the camera movement would be off sync. The reason for no real footage is because I didn't plan on it happening.
You just admitted to editing videos, and you think we're stupid enough to fall for this trickery?

Sorry, but you're too slow.

Artmgjr

Smash Rookie
Hey you guys, I don't exist.

Also, this video sucks. Get like, a not-phone camera man. Seriously, the quality could be so much better.
I already said; I recorded this just for now, because I have nothing else on here/
You could at least criticize something I didn't already say.

Artmgjr

Smash Rookie
You just admitted to editing videos, and you think we're stupid enough to fall for this trickery?

Sorry, but you're too slow.
I admitted to editing videos for MACHINIMAS and a few other things, but NOT THIS.
And I explaind already that there is no possible way to do it, because
1~ I dont have a modded Wii
2~ Even if I did, I doubt the background would still look normal with a hack to go in slow motion because the behavior values would probably work like the stop watch item.
3~ There are no tool assiting hacks right now (i think).

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I admitted to editing videos for MACHINIMAS and a few other things, but NOT THIS.
And I explaind already that there is no possible way to do it, because
1~ I dont have a modded Wii
2~ Even if I did, I doubt the background would still look normal with a hack to go in slow motion because the behavior values would probably work like the stop watch item.
3~ There are no tool assiting hacks right now (i think).
And God said "Let there be an edit button, cuz I said so"

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
#1 Falcon is trolling you... hard
#2 I actually consider it a challenge to beat a lvl 9 with 300% at FD without planking. You done it on a custom stage that saved you.
#3 LMFAO @ 2 girls 1 cup references
#4 You guys are giving this dude a bad first impression on the community. Stop trolling him.

Artmgjr

Smash Rookie
#1 Falcon is trolling you... hard
#2 I actually consider it a challenge to beat a lvl 9 with 300% at FD without planking. You done it on a custom stage that saved you.
#3 LMFAO @ 2 girls 1 cup references
#4 You guys are giving this dude a bad first impression on the community. Stop trolling him.
Thank you~
I actually did do it successfully on that stage without going "inside" the stage, but it was too quick and kind of cheap because I killed sonic at the top in a one hit spin attack. I might try it on FD later though now that you mentioned it.

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Agreed. The stage saved you from dying multiple times... If it was done on one of the neutral starters: FD, BF or SV, I would have seen it as more of a challenge.

Nice idea though!

P.S. those two dude are trolling you hard... lol... They're just messing with you

oh yeaaaaa..... bacon....

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
it's a very honest first impression though.
Yeah, true that. :urg:
i.. did this when i was a noob
Technically you are still a n00b... here. I can't remember where I heard it but I was told that you are always a n00b the first month at a new place. After that you become n00bish depending on how you act and then finally, a veteran.

Thread closed for obvious reasons, infractions dealt out accordingly.

Also for the newcomers to the site:

Don't double post.

Don't respond to trolls, use the report function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom