• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 strongest moves in the game

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Lol I just can't get past Marth's appearance. I know the character isn't gay, but with the blue hair and the tiara... :( Maybe someone with no life (possibly me) should make a list of all moves brought up and have voting on the best overall attack, damage, and knockback so this thread would make sense, instead of people just listing random powerful moves. Just a suggestion.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
1. Zelda's down+B (It turns you into Shiek, WTF?!)
2. Mage's Rule (It DQ's people for being late for their matches. XIF has proven this)
3. Kittens

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
In terms of actually "attacks" excluding Rest, I'd say

-Fully charged Bowser Fsmash
-Warlock Punch
-Fully charged IC Fsmash

Not in any particular order.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Well, I guess emo beats gay :D So should conditional attacks be included (G+W's bucket, Roy's counter- on anything, especially the bucket, Peach pulling a bob-omb out of the ground), or only smashes and specials?

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
No, since I think the bucket isn't a long-range energy attack, otherwise Roy couldn't counter it. That would be cool though, an endless string of buckets being countered... by Chuck Norris of course lol RazeveX

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Bowser's U-air IS a freakin' U-smash, if you ask me...

Like the people down here in Georgia say, if you're falling and you see a Bowser jumping for ya with his U-air, DON'T JUMP!!!! :laugh:

Poseidon

Smash Rookie
Jiggilipuff's "Rest" comes in first.

I would have to say that Peache's "down-smash" comes in second. when its done correctly. I think it does up to 50 damage.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Deadliest if used right:

1st Place: The Shine (Fox)
2nd Place: Lahz0rz (Falco)
3rd Place: The Down Smash O' Doom. (Peach)

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
No, ultimate triple.

1. Get three PK Flashes in G&W's Bucket
2. Release it and counter it with Roy

I've seen it do ~300% damage.

Seriously, I've seen Peach's Smash Down-A do an excess of 70% damage when crouch-canceled on a heavy weight.

As for knockback, I'm pretty sure any of the "Final Smashes" are equal: Warlock Punch, PK Flash, Roy's Fully Charged Shield Breaker, DK's fully charged Punch, Jigglypuff's rest, Luigi's properly aimed Up-B, Ganon's charge up kick thing.

Then there are other powerful moves, like Luigi's misfire, Pichu's side-b, Falcon Punch, the KNEE, Any Smash Attack from Bowser, Zelda's Fair and Bair, Marth's fully charged shield breaker, Samus's fully charged beam.

Timo710

Smash Rookie
Actually, a strongest attack isn't about countering right? I mean that whole Mr.Game and Watch KFC Bucket thing isn't an actuall attack its a counter, and a counter aint a attack is it?

I guess Ganon's B smash or Roy's fully loaded sword is one of the strongest attacks.

Top Bottom