• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 Free smash sigs. (added 2 more!)

HolySmokes

Smash Rookie
So I was bored and decided to dust off the ol' photoshop and just make some sigs.

now heres the deal, The FIRST person to send me a PM about which Sig they want will get dibs.

thats only 3 people total, and only one each. So if you want one of them be fast.

If you're the one to receive one of these sigs I'll slap on some fancy dancy pretty text of your name and send it back to you.

I'll also say this is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE to avoid confusion

here they are:

(taken)

(taken)

*NEW*

- Depending on popularity I MIGHT start taking requests.

EDIT: PLEASE SEND PM's ABOUT THE SIGS, IT IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL PERSONALIZE ONE FOR YOU!

Grandeza

Smash Master
Umm you need to be considered active before your allowed to use sigs. but here's how you will do it once your able to.

user cp>signature> *
* just take out those stars. If you tried now it would show up as a link not a sig so just wait a bit .

HolySmokes

Smash Rookie
/update

and Grandeza, I don't mind that you made an avatar, but I would like it if you ask before you do.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i agree you should do requests, they are simply amazing, maybey a tutorial on how you acheived some of your effects?

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
Umm you need to be considered active before your allowed to use sigs. but here's how you will do it once your able to.

user cp>signature> *
* just take out those stars. If you tried now it would show up as a link not a sig so just wait a bit .
then when is it that your account is considered active, how will i know?
and if u make an ike, CF, or another marth sig, ill be happy to have them

WIGI

Smash Champion
please make an uber awsome luigi one, ore even more awsomer, a diddy kong pigybacking a luigi (in a friendly way )

xD

yeah yeah, i know this is a request and all

if you don't want to do it that is cooool.

Top Bottom