• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's SSBM March Mayhem

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
who likes itachi honestly? at least you dont like sasuke. that dude is dbag if ive ever seen one.
He's not a Dbag Aho, he just ran away to Orochimaru's Emo Farm forever. That's all.

Itachi kicks *** btw.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
jesus christ people here are disillusioned... wannabe badasses like itachi and gaara can suck a nut

gai sensei is by far the most ****ing manly and awesome character in the show. everyone else could learn a thing or two from that guy. when i see characters like gai sensei wonder why i'm even straight!

@_@

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
whatever. I'll guess I'll go. I just wanna know if anyone wants to team with me/ take me to tysons.

Frozen

Smash Lord
gai sensei is by far the most ****ing manly and awesome character in the show. everyone else could learn a thing or two from that guy. when i see characters like gai sensei i wonder why i'm even straight!

@_@
That was possibly the greatest statement I've seen someone make about Naruto...and just to add my 2 diggity cents, Itachi and Garra are both cool....but where's the love for Shikimaru? That guy is badass....don't want to throw out any spoilers, but lets just say he continues to fux with amazing in the coming episodes. And yeah, Rock Lee/Gai Sensei both = amazing.

This thread has gone way off topic....

Can't wait till the tourney Saturday. = )

Frozen

Smash Lord
Actually that quote was so amazing, i'm making it my sig, (if you don't mind) until Nikk makes me the one I gave him 5 bucks for. =X

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Yo Vist, my bad...but I forgot chillin asked awhile ago to team at something, and he asked for this one since he isn't going to Cata :\

I'll get you some five guys food to make up for that

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
So Savedge needs a partner at this ****, Vist I suggest you take him up as he's almost as good as me. XP

Also Meep and I will be there to take teams!

Along with the rest of Richmond.

I will be accepting all Money. Match's that is.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Israfel I'll MM you

who likes itachi honestly? at least you dont like sasuke. that dude is dbag if ive ever seen one.
I like you alot aho but no one disses the Sasuke an Itachi that results in others dissing him aswell my friend, you are mine!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
So in a glorious bout of retardedness, I'm going to Cataclysm instead.

<3 MD/VA

See you another time.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Well, apparently Tope is now going to C3 instead of Cataclysm so I will be able to make this after all...again. >_> So MMs with Tak$ and EE; anyone else? Terms to these matches? I'm short on cash sadly, so I dunno how many I'll be able to do. >_<

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
sry if I'm confused but, when can we get there and when does the actual tournaent start? because you said sing les and doubles at 12:00, and then registration opens at 4:00, so I'm just a little confused. :/

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
**** look at this insane sig i made for team richmond!!! Good **** tope on not going to cataclsym!
Glorious sig meep, I approve! Yay for team Richmond getting to attend this after all. No Nelo though, he has family obligations. >_<

TAK$

Smash Ace
Glorious sig meep, I approve! Yay for team Richmond getting to attend this after all. No Nelo though, he has family obligations. >_<

that's okie, isra is my favorite anyways.

badass sig meep, and good **** to tope for not going to cataclysm, and going here instead!

aho43

Smash Lord
hey i cant come to this anymore. sorry to travis or anyone else who was planning on teaming with me.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
hey i cant come to this anymore. sorry to travis or anyone else who was planning on teaming with me.
Wha? Someone please tell me they have a laptop, or that program AHo was using. NEED BADLY!

Shizz is tomorrow. I"M HYPE!

You know, I just may be crazy enough to enter.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Well, apparently Tope is now going to C3 instead of Cataclysm so I will be able to make this after all...again. >_> So MMs with Tak$ and EE; anyone else? Terms to these matches? I'm short on cash sadly, so I dunno how many I'll be able to do. >_<
$5 2/3?

TAK if you're taking me I'm going.....

Vist

Smash Champion
Wha? Someone please tell me they have a laptop, or that program AHo was using. NEED BADLY!
QUOTE]

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90655

thats the link to the tournament software i believe aho has used recently. I would be able to use my laptop for this, but it has a big problem with turning off randomly and would likely turn off before the tournament finishes

TAK$

Smash Ace
Pencil and paper!!!!! it works.

redd- ya i'm still taking you, i'll call you in a hour or so though.

hova

Smash Champion
g-reg's tourney bracket skills are needed now more than ever

also, i decided to come because of things and such

i wanna team with blues

someone tell blues to team with me

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I assume the tourney starts at 12. I won't go since nobody can take me to tysons after the tourney, and nobody wants to team with me...

EDIT: Mabye we can do a double Ness team Hova.

FOB

Smash Ace
QUOTE]

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90655

thats the link to the tournament software i believe aho has used recently. I would be able to use my laptop for this, but it has a big problem with turning off randomly and would likely turn off before the tournament finishes
Hey vist... can I get a mm? ^_^. Like three dollars or something?

Doc vs. Sheik or Marth or something.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If you need it, I'm bringing my laptop with tio on it.

Dear internets,

Frozen was at this C3 smashfest thing, yeah, I mean, yeah, and he got three stocked by cmart's Bowza. And, also, his kirby. It's not really true, but it will be.

And Vist is amazing.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Pencil and paper!!!!! it works.

redd- ya i'm still taking you, i'll call you in a hour or so though.
I know. C3 was ran by my pencil/paper for a long time. It's just more interesting to see brackets up on the wall. Helps inform everyone where they should be, imo.

g-reg's tourney bracket skills are needed now more than ever
It's not bracket skill that's lacking. I actually am better at brackets than the software... i.e. I can float matches that cause double jeopardy or are regional seeding conflicts... the computer can't.
It's presentation, really. Everything looks alot smoother when put up in that manner, and I like it. It's also less work, since I don't have to shout 10000 names. I'm willing to trade off minor functionality for that kind of presentation bonus.

-Btree, if you could bring it, that'd be great. Also, maybe a copy of it on a CD would help too, so I could copy it onto one of David's computers. Using it for the fighting games too would make my life a little easier.

aho43

Smash Lord
the program actually makes sure matches dont result in double jeopardy too. nifty. sorry i cant make this.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
since aho and kaiser arent coming to this i need a teammate

ill take the first poster

Vist

Smash Champion
EDIT: not doing teams; trying to save some dough

FOB- yes lets money match... $3 is cool although i would like more on the line since i need all the money i can get. ill do sheik or puff, your pick.

looking for other mm's with non-ta members preferably lol. anyone interested let me know on here or at the tournament

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'll go to this. Chinesah can we team? You four stocked me at chudat's tournament last time, but I'm better than nobody right?

Top Bottom