• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2nd Rebellion of Fire

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
I really regret I couldnt go to Smash Mex 3 to play against Reed, Average combos but great down B application in this video, also the edition was great. Thanx Dyna

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
That was kinda broken.....or maybe too broken lol. That was a great combo video, NinjaLink better step up his game, this looks pretty intense.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
And i thought roy was bad =P

GREAT JOB DUDE!!!

well, if you didn't play Reed then GREAT EDITING DUDETTE!!!

Those air juggles were sick, and the DED was tight too!

Reed the next neo???:veryconfu
Fix'd

Lol. Isn't Dyna a chick?

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Uhm, I just posted the vid, nothing more, nothing less =)
Reed did the gameplay and the video editing, you know, stuff.

Dudette sound very cute tho =)

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
Roy is a bad character, look at the %s for the majority of combos.

Nice combo vid. Props to Reed for doing so much with so little.
You know, you and the rest of the world need to keep telling us that. We already know it, and yet, we're still here. Wonder what that means...

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
You know, you and the rest of the world need to keep telling us that. We already know it, and yet, we're still here. Wonder what that means...
Hmm... sum1 is butthurt?

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the fact that Roy is not a good character... I'm not bashing Roy players, I'm just statin the facts. Roy is one of my most played chars anyways.

You don't need to feel the need to defend yourself, especially when my post isn't directed at you and when I give my props to Reed.

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the fact that Roy is not a good character... I'm not bashing Roy players, I'm just statin the facts. Roy is one of my most played chars anyways.

You don't need to feel the need to defend yourself, especially when my post isn't directed at you and when I give my props to Reed.
No, actually, I'm not.

I'm just pissed off because every person who doesn't play Roy (and then those that do!) have to reiterate a million ****ing times that Roy sucks. We get it. Stop saying it. It gets old.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
No, actually, I'm not.

I'm just pissed off because every person who doesn't play Roy (and then those that do!) have to reiterate a million ****ing times that Roy sucks. We get it. Stop saying it. It gets old.
I only said that because sum1 in this thread said that Reed's Roy was broken.

I just replied with ''look at the %'' My point was that Roy isn't broken, Reed is just insanely good.

I'm only keeping the reality level at normal here... unless y'all want to go to DreamLand or sumtin.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
KEEP your arguing out of this topic, there are PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
i think ragnarok is overreacting (as always) and upset that ppl think that reeds roy is better than his.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
RagnaROK is not overracting, he's naturally stupid/lacks knowledge of SmashBros.
/end flame

Anyways, the vid was cute/entertaining :)

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed that video a ton.. Roy used to be my favorite character, until my friend started playing Cpt. Falcon. Then i had way to much trouble and had to brush up on my Marth. But that video makes me believe that i will womp on him next time and watch him cry in pain.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I'm surprised that Reed's roy did that to you. I would have guessed it would be someone like NEO or Masashi.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Yeah NEO did help out a lot, I haven't heard of Masashi, gonna have to check him out.

I guess Reed did it a bit more cuz he does a lot more moves that i can do at this point and time. NEO's ability to shffl and react so fast with roy seems to be out of my range at this moment and time. Maybe in the future i will contest his moves.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Yeah, Reed is no where as good as NEO, his style is much easier to pick up.

comboking

Smash Master
Nice use of the counter man if he could battle NEO and Mashashi that would be some good matches to watch!

Top Bottom