• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

28 Weeks Later

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Well, having just seen 28 Days Later no more than a week ago, I couldn't help but get excited for this one.

I just got back from seeing it. It was way good.

It was a LOT more intense than the first one-- but due to that OMFG factor, it didn't really leave time for you to get to know the characters very well. The first one maintained that intense feel, but at the same time, would have
calm down points where you got to know the characters
. This one is basically just
one bad thing after another

Also, the fact that
the US Army
was the #1 enemy this time around, it gave the movie a less
scary
feeling.

All in all, a great sequel to an already great movie. Though I do prefer the first one more. Not bad, for a movie that was pretty much just
a bridge to a third installment
. Got Pirates 2?

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I'm stumped as to why their originality was so limited to calling the movie 28 Weeks Later.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Would you have preferred "29 days later," or "28 Days Later 2: The Revenge"? 28 Weeks Later is exactly what it needed to be named. It matches the progression of zombie movies set by George Romero. Movie 1 is the outbreak and focuses on a small group of people, Movie 2 you pan out as the last remnants of modern life think they still have a chance. Etc, etc. 28 Months Later is the next logical step. Branding, yo.

Also, spoilers: this movie was
awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome

It's also one of the best
anti-war
movies that I've seen.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What's been haunting me ever since I've seen this movie is the *****in' music. I needs me some downloads.

Top Bottom