• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

25% GFSC on Bowser and Wario grab release combos

Face124

Smash Ace
Edinburgh. Pm for a Brawl and I'll get back to you
Heres the GFSC on Bowser. Its completely inescapable, and does an awsome 25%:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BMaOAvT8AR8 Complete credit to ToKneeOrNotToKnee (Tiger) for discovering it and for testing it with me.

On wario jump release you can do (only inescapable ones shown):
Knee
Up-B (easy to do and good for damage building) credit to that hobo that lives in my house for the idea
SH D-air (great for gimping near the edge) Complete credit to ToKneeOrNotToKnee (Tiger) for the idea and for testing it with me.
SH Rapter boost (also great for gimping, and easier to do than the SH d-air, although much more risky and less powerful) credit to me :D

I'll add a video tommorrow.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one that can't GFSC at all? :'( I've tried so many times but I never footstool and when I do, it's unintentional so I never profit from it. XD

Lareit

Smash Ace
Go to training. Practice just the timing and spacing of foot stooling.

Then once you have it solid, pratice short hop ideal distance footstooling.

Go from there.

Baby steps are useful.

YesISpeakChinese

Smash Apprentice
um hey i posted a thread alluding to this =P
just the foot stool cancel in general but i think people got the idea
is bowser the only one that gets hit twice?

wangston

Smash Lord
Footstooling.... I really don't like this mechanic I can never get it to work when I want it to, footstools always happen when I don't plain on it and they never happen when I try to use one.

Top Bottom