• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2011 worst of all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Link to original post: [drupal=4841]2011 worst of all!! [/drupal]

ok dudes 2011 its was a alright year and obama is not doing **** of hispanics and mexico narcos and rick perry is not so slick in debate this year. and the murder of michael jackson wes now in jail.AND osama bin laden is DEAD AND JODAFI is dead too with wes 10 sons are dead. am just happy 9/11 is done with

what was worst thing 2011 give me something!!

ats all please post thx u

If I could make more sense of the opening post...

"obama is not doing **** of hispanics and mexico narcos"
What the hell is that suppose to mean?

Laem

Smash Champion
Good luck with that. Good to see the murder of michael jackson in prison.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I died a little inside inside when I read this post. This must be a troll account I can't believe this.
You know, If we're going to play something similar to mafia, then here's this:

Xiivi, I don't make multiple acccounts. That is not me for christ's sake. :mad:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Teran, could you please do the honors on this piece of ****?

am pleading with you.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=4841]2011 worst of all!! [/drupal]

ok dudes 2011 its was a alright year and obama is not doing **** of hispanics and mexico narcos and rick perry is not so slick in debate this year. and the murder of michael jackson wes now in jail.AND osama bin laden is DEAD AND JODAFI is dead too with wes 10 sons are dead. am just happy 9/11 is done with

what was worst thing 2011 give me something!!

ats all please post thx u
Just curious, my wonder stemming from your fluid and eloquent writing style, have you passed 3rd grade yet?

1. Rick Perry losing debates is a good thing. If he's too incompetent to remember the details of his argument, how do you think he'll do in the Oval Office?
2. Conrad Murray's imprisonment is a good thing.
3. Why the **** do you think a terrorist and cruel dictator's deaths IS A BAD THING!

Pachinkosam

Just curious, my wonder stemming from your fluid and eloquent writing style, have you passed 3rd grade yet?

1. Rick Perry losing debates is a good thing. If he's too incompetent to remember the details of his argument, how do you think he'll do in the Oval Office?
2. Conrad Murray's imprisonment is a good thing.
3. Why the **** do you think a terrorist and cruel dictator's deaths IS A BAD THING!
hey i say what happen i know perry is racist and i know yeah u got a point just that michael jackson murder is now in prison its a good i change the name blog so yeah. -_-

shut up man am in 10th grade u *******.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If this a troll thread=??? I am still confused.
and obama is not doing **** of hispanics and mexico narcos
Okay... I have no idea what is happening in this quote.

Are you upset that Obama isn't doing enough about Mexican-American illegal drug dealers=???
Are you upset that Obama isn't doing enough about the legal Mexican immigrant drug trafficking=???
Are you upset that Obama isn't doing enough to about the illegal Mexican immigrant drug trafficking=???
Are you upset that Obama isn't doing enough about Mexican citizens illegally entering America=???
Are you upset that Obama personally isn't doing this (like a security guard)=???
Are you upset that Obama isn't stopping Hispanic or Mexican people entering America=???
Are you upset that Obama isn't kicking Hispanic or Mexican people entering America=???

Again, we don't know what the crap you are talking. Please explain! :laugh:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I have no idea what's going on here.

So, since teran isn't here, I'll have to prevent this from flaming without backseat modding and stuff.

So, this is pretty much what happened for the whole year?
I can pretty much tell you that the past years seemed pretty bad as well.
There are the good things and there are the bad things.

Osama bin laden and Conrad murray both made their mistakes.
And now that it happened, we can just discuss it and move on to something else.
There are more things ahead of us than what was already ahead of us.

Pachinkosam

this thread was a big mistake stupid of me :( i want this blog closed right now

and wow lot of people post in this blog -_-

Pachinkosam

If this a troll thread=??? I am still confused.

Okay... I have no idea what is happening in this quote.

Are you upset that Obama isn't doing enough about Mexican-American illegal drug dealers=???
Are you upset that Obama isn't doing enough about the legal Mexican immigrant drug trafficking=???
Are you upset that Obama isn't doing enough to about the illegal Mexican immigrant drug trafficking=???
Are you upset that Obama isn't doing enough about Mexican citizens illegally entering America=???
Are you upset that Obama personally isn't doing this (like a security guard)=???
Are you upset that Obama isn't stopping Hispanic or Mexican people entering America=???
Are you upset that Obama isn't kicking Hispanic or Mexican people entering America=???

Again, we don't know what the crap you are talking. Please explain! :laugh:
obama is doing nothing too stop the violence in mexico and the narcos a.k.a DRUG DEALER are here in houston striken. its scary felling.

am HISPANIC I LOVE MY PEOPLE.

Pachinkosam

I have no idea what's going on here.

So, since teran isn't here, I'll have to prevent this from flaming without backseat modding and stuff.

So, this is pretty much what happened for the whole year?
I can pretty much tell you that the past years seemed pretty bad as well.
There are the good things and there are the bad things.

Osama bin laden and Conrad murray both made their mistakes.
And now that it happened, we can just discuss it and move on to something else.
There are more things ahead of us than what was already ahead of us.
ok dude SOMEONE CALL TERAN GOD!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
hey i say what happen i know perry is racist and i know yeah u got a point just that michael jackson murder is now in prison its a good i change the name blog so yeah. -_-
This one got me.
this thread was a big mistake stupid of me :( i want this blog closed right now
It's okay. If Teran is floating around, he's got this. (Unless prophecies fibbed, and Teran is not the chosen one)
:pinkiepie:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
obama is doing nothing too stop the violence in mexico and the narcos a.k.a DRUG DEALER are here in houston striken. its scary felling.

am HISPANIC I LOVE MY PEOPLE.
Okay, well if you worded it like that before, I would completely understand everything you said.

Obama can't do much to stop violence in Mexico unless the Mexican government allows America to do so. Plus Obama only has so much control of the government, and is the head of just one of the three governmental branches (He runs the Executive Branch, while the Legislative and Judicial Branch are run separately).

I used to live along the border in a farming community, and we had all kinds of illegal immigration issues. People don't realize this, but many illegal immigrants are outlaws, regardless of race/country of origin. I think something like 1/8 are felons.

Drug trafficking was bad too. I knew kids in elementary school who, looking back on it, had parents who clearly were either addicted to illegal drugs, dealt illegal drugs, or both. There were also tons of homeless people, many of whom were drug addicts. A few DOZEN drug addicted homeless people actually slept on the pool tarp a few weeks at this high school across from where I lived.

I'm not sure what a drug narc strike looks like, but it sounds like something that only leads to robberies, drug wars, and murder. I know that it's all kinds of bad near the border in Texas. Much of my extended family lives there, and they got to be all kinds of careful (such as staying home at night).

Just be sure to keep yourself safe. Be sure to keep a watch out for others, too. When I see women out late at night in an isolated area I keep an eye on them to make sure they get to where they are going safely. It's a man's duty to make sure women are safe and feel safe, after all. Sadly many "men" don't follow the most sacred man code, and would harm women in such a situation. Be conscious of danger and others in dangerous places.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Original blog post was bad, but.... it does seem like 2011 has been a sucky year, for a lot of people I know including myself.

:038:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I thought 2011 was pretty great, maybe you guys should just be more like me

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
2011 was definitely a life-changing year, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom