• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2010 at Dunskies!

Atlus8

Smash Master
Alright, so it was a little before midnight and we tuned in just in time to see the ball drop. At first, it was Dunskies, Lovage, Embrace, Replicate, Ross, S2J, Lucky, and I while HugS and Romeo were to come sometime after midnight so everyone waited for both of them before they started taking shots. They showed up at around 12:30am I think and the group did not hesitate to kick off the new year! I don’t drink so I just stayed to the side! It was around this point that I started thinking “Is this gonna be another drunk party like at the hotel from Genesis?” It wasn’t, it was gonna be much worse! So everyone was still getting their drink on and little by little you can start noticing a little change in their behavior! They were talking way more loud and cussing the f**k out of s#!+ I went into Dunskies room and tried to leech off any internet I can get since Dunskies connection wasn’t working. I can hear everyone in the living room and they decided to go to 7Eleven while Ross and Replicate stayed behind! I see Ross and Replicate walk into the empty room and they decided to smoke some s#!+

It was around 10-15 minutes later when the group came back from the streets and they were drunk off their a$$. I then hear somebody stumble over and everyone cracks up! I go into the living room and I see S2J getting up from the floor and Lucky is laying there laughing his a$$! I start to laugh myself too! S2J was stumbling over and running into s#!+ He kept asking for one more shot, but most of us knew that he was done! He was a persistent motherf***er so he ended up getting a drink in the end! Lovage wanted Romeo take a shot with them, but refused. Immediately, S2J called Romeo a pu$$y! Romeo couldn’t take that s#!+ so he ended up taking a shot! I see Replicate walk into the bathroom and from what I hear, I know he would be the first to be out! Embrace then leans his head over the sink and pukes this red s#!+ He would be the second to be out for the night! Lucky was drunk off his a$$! He was getting bottles and chuck down a little from them! It wasn’t beer bottles! It was that hard s#!+ they were taking shots from! Everyone had to be on their toes to get anything from him! Later, I see HugS and Lucky in the empty room and can see them laughing! I walk in and they are talking nothing but sex! Lucky was the most drunk, no doubt about that! He was talking soooo much sex! HugS then asks me to look for Romeo since he is gone and not answering his phone! I think “Is this a$$whole drunk off in the streets?” I put on my sweater and go out to look for him!

As I was walking out of the complex I hear someone call me! It was DunSkies and he said that he would help me look for him! I said alright, since he looked decent enough to help me out. No, he wasn’t. Right away he kicked the mail boxes outside of the complex! The streets were dark, cold and silent! So we headed out to look for Romeo and Dunskies starts to talk. He says “I can see now why you don’t drink! Like, it’s cool to drink when you got nothing in life, but when you got s#!+ Ahhhhhh!!!!!” I’m like f**k, he probably shouldn’t have come with me! He then yells out “Romeo!!!!” Yeah, it sucks! He then yells “F**k you!!!” Further ahead and across the street there are people next to the 7Eleven that hears that! Then they said “What did you say!?” Dunskies replies, “Nah! You’re cool!!!” I shake my head, thinking we’re gonna get f***ed up! Fortunately, they didn’t do anything! We go into 7Eleven and I look if Romeo is there! Dunskies, asks the people working there if they have seen him but nothing. I walk out and I hold the door for Dunskies to step out. At this point, he is walking slow and not walking straight at all. As we were walking back to his place, he almost thrust kicks this glass window! I’m like holy s#!+ We walk by another glass window, but it has a crack on it already so Dunskies doesn’t want to do that! Then we get another glass window with neon lights of a physic teller! Dunskies walks right up to the door and he looks like his was gone punch it or something! I pull him away from it and just tell him “It’s fine just leave it alone”. He then says, “That psychic b!+c# knows I was gonna break that s#!+! That’s why she had those black bars behind that glass!”

So we are outside the complex and before we can get to the stairs, we see a figure down the sidewalk! Dunskies, says “That’s f***en Romeo!” I can’t tell if it’s Romeo or not but I tell him that we should just go back anyway. He then yells out “Romeo!!!” He walks towards this unknown person and I start coming in from behind! As we were getting closer, I remember thinking “This might turn bad if it isn’t Romeo!” Fortunately, it was Romeo! He was on the phone talking to someone and Dunskies rushes him down and trying to take the phone from him! They are both talking loud as f**k in the middle of the street at night! We head back and Romeo and I noticed that Dunskies has his knees and hands on the floor! He looks like he was gonna throw up, but nothing. As we were walking up some stairs, Dunskies is just cussing out his life! Romeo looks at me from behind Dunskies and he’s laughing his a$$ off! At the end of the stairs, there is this little fire alarm behind a small glass! Dunskies says “You don’t know how tempting it is to break this thing right now!” Romeo and I say “Noooo!” And we pull him away from it quck!

So we get back to Dunskies place and everyone is still drunk as hell! HugS and Lucky are still talking about sex! Ross was playing some smash 64 with S2J! Replicate and Embrace were in Dunskies room and they were out! S2J then ran to into front door to close it, but I think Romeo and saw that it was already closed! Lovage was just quietly walking around. S2J was stumbling around a little and I ask him if he wants to go to the bathroom. I tell him that it is right next to him and he just gives me a hug! Dunskies was hitting the walls and wanted to fight someone! He was a maaaad drunk! He asked Lovage to punch him so that he can hit him back! Lovage punched him on his shoulder, but it was a light punch! Dunskies then swung his arm and gave it back to Lovage tenfold! Joey was talking to Cathy on the phone, not a good thing! He passes me the phone and I tell Cathy that Joey had a little too much! I tell her that I’ll take care of him so that he doesn’t do anything too stup!d! Right here, Dunskies pulls out this empty box and places it on the bed! Him and Romeo decided to punch it at both ends at the same time! HugS decides to jump in on the action! He grabs the box and throws a funny a$$ drunk punch then he falls to the floor! I walk back into the living room and I see S2J in the kitchen! He lays something down, but accidently pushes over a shot glass and breaks on the floor! He was cleaning it up, but I told him that I’ll get it since I didn’t want him to step on glass! Lovage asks where Embrace was and I told him that he is sleeping in Richards room. He comes back and tells me he isn’t there! I walk in and he isn’t in there! Romeo slides the closet door and Embrace is sleeping in there! Later, Dunskies, Romeo and I think Lovage take more shots! Dunskies leans his head over the kitchen sink and throws up a little . . . on the clean dishes!! ( I cleaned up the dishes the morning before :( )

Much later, I walk into where Romeo, HugS, Dunskies and Lucky are and they were f***en loud! HugS ask me to get some water for him since nobody couldn’t pour their own s#!+ at this point! He said he would give me a Quarter if I get him some water, but I told him it was fine. I poured some water into a glass and was walking back into the room. I think it might have been at this point where I saw lovage step out. He didn’t seem too drunk so I didn’t think much about him leaving. I give the glass of water to HugS and he says “How much is this? A Quarter?” He starts snickering here and I thought he was gonna drop the water on the bed! I start cleaning up the kitchen because it was such a mess! S2J is almost out of it! He rolls over on the floor since he can seem to get up much so I move the controllers and wires to the side and lay a blanket for him sleep on. S2J is out! Later, Ross smokes some more in the bathroom but it becomes noticeable as soon as he opens the bathroom door! Dunskies says “Give me some of that s#!+” Romeo joins in, but this time they smoke in the living room! I know this was gonna spread so I go where HugS and Lucky are at. Lucky is having a blast! He says “Why aren’t you recording? You should make a montage!” Dunskies walks in then I decided to go into Dunskies room were Replicate and Embrace were staying! I lay down on the floor to rest for a bit.

Around Five minutes later I hear someone gagging in the bathroom! Then Lovage burst into Dunskies room were I’m laying down and he gets on the bed! Less than ten seconds later, he gets right back up and he goes right to the bathroom! The bathroom is right across Dunskies room so I can see Lovage leaning right over it! I close the door right away cause some of the smoke is coming in! This time I move further from the bed from were I was laying down since lovage might come in again and I don’t want him stepping on me! Sure enough, he gets back in and back into bed. Again, less than ten seconds later he sits up and throws up very little on the side of the bed where I was laying down a moment ago! I knew I was not gonna sleep right after that! I can see lucky in the other room through the reflection on the closet’s window! He seems to be talking to himself at this point because I see HugS too and he is out! Then I hear a faint Romeo too so he will be out soon too! Lucky is then saying that he needs help getting up! Ross walks in and gets him up. Lucky goes to the living room so I follow him cause I know he will do something stup!d! I see Dunskies on the floor next to S2J, but he gets up and goes to the bed with HugS and Romeo! Dunskies is out! Ross is playing some SNES and he is the least bit drunk out of everyone! The last one to be up is Lucky!

Lucky is in the kitchen and he has a gallon of water that is a third filled! He is swinging that s#!+ around and I tell him that there is still water in that thing! He stops then opens the lid and throws it on the counter! He hits a shot glass, falls down and breaks! Lucky then says “Clean that up Atlus!” I said “Alright, just step off from the kitchen” He then starts to drink out of the chug of water and places his head on the counter! I think “Yeah, he’s done!” He grabs a blanket and lays down on the floor where HugS, Romeo and Dunskies are sleeping! It’s almost 6am at this point so I’m tired myself. I was planning on staying, but decided to head out since everyone is gonna be out for a while! Ross is the only one up and he is playing SNES! I check the bus sched and get my stuff to head out! As soon as I open the door, I see this s#!+ red vomit on the stairs! I then remember the person that stepped out the house earlier . . .

Happy New Year!

Edit - Note: I did leave some stuff out because it might have been too personal or I just don't remember!

embracethe12

Smash Lord
hahaha that was a **** smokesesh

i have no idea how i ended up in the closet
i think it was because joe was on the bed, and i was cold as ****, but there was no room

i looked for my jacket only to find hugo bein a ***** with it. lolol

new years *****
ily guys

Lovage

Smash Hero
so i've been kinda sick and very congested the last few days and have been having a lot of nosebleeds for some reason so when i went outside to puke on the stairs my nose started bleeding at the same time and it was pretty disgusting.

when i went inside to wash my hands and face i tried to go as quickly as possible so romeo and johnny didnt see that i had blood all over me. pretty sure they knew.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
If i ever am going on a dangerous spy mission YOU are coming with me captain planet haha. You are like the nicest guy ever lol you nannied like 8 guys at the same time looooooool. so glad i left the previous morning XD.

DunSkies

Smash Journeyman
so i've been kinda sick and very congested the last few days and have been having a lot of nosebleeds for some reason so when i went outside to puke on the stairs my nose started bleeding at the same time and it was pretty disgusting.

when i went inside to wash my hands and face i tried to go as quickly as possible so romeo and johnny didnt see that i had blood all over me. pretty sure they knew.

i think ur haveingds cuz i puched u in the face lol.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Captain Planet was my hero that night! LOL!

Good **** atlus =)

BTW great summary of the night, literally.

-Cathy!

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
lol good story, sadly it sucked that atlus had to be mommy for a group of guys for the night, must've been hard

LuCKy

Smash Master
i had to do the same thing once at gishnacks basically just i wasnt cleaning dishes and **** lol
good **** captain planet :D

Lovage

Smash Hero
after review of the night it seems that richard punched me in the face which made my nose bleed and pushed me over the line (i already drank waaaay too much) so that's why i puked and bled outside on his stairs

the truth comes out
now i dont feel bad at all for friend carding him

Strain

Smash Apprentice
hilarious story atlus. I could totally picture dunskies yelling "nah you're cool!" to the random people while drunk off his *** XD
It was too bad you had to take care of them so much by yourself. I basically only smoke (and have a high tolerance, pun intended) so if I'm there next time I'll definitely help you out :D

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
after review of the night it seems that richard punched me in the face which made my nose bleed and pushed me over the line (i already drank waaaay too much) so that's why i puked and bled outside on his stairs

the truth comes out
now i dont feel bad at all for friend carding him
LMAO

first thing at stab's tournament i see richard say to oscar

"dude that red stuff was blood... you were bleeding because I PUNCHED YOU IN THE FACE"

joeplicate

Smash Master
Then we get another glass window with neon lights of a physic teller! Dunskies walks right up to the door and he looks like his was gone punch it or something! I pull him away from it and just tell him “It’s fine just leave it alone”. He then says, “That psychic b!+c# knows I was gonna break that s#!+! That’s why she had those black bars behind that glass!”
LOOOOOOL

dude. this night went down in history

Top Bottom