• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I want a 25 man iron man match with somebody.

$25, $1 per character. If you win and you have $14 characters left, you get $14 from me. That kind of deal.

An iron man match is like a crew battle, but between two people. You start off with a character, I start off with one. If I beat your first character and have 2 stock left, you then pick your new character and stage (I am unable to switch, so this is a forced counter), and then we play that match.

It continues in that fashion until someone loses all their characters. You have the potential of winning $25 if you are godly, but it is more likely you would win less. If you won -_^

Any takers?

4% APR

Smash Champion
I want a 25 man iron man match with somebody.

$25, $1 per character. If you win and you have $14 characters left, you get $14 from me. That kind of deal.

An iron man match is like a crew battle, but between two people. You start off with a character, I start off with one. If I beat your first character and have 2 stock left, you then pick your new character and stage (I am unable to switch, so this is a forced counter), and then we play that match.

It continues in that fashion until someone loses all their characters. You have the potential of winning $25 if you are godly, but it is more likely you would win less. If you won -_^

Any takers?
I'll play a 10. 25 might take a bit too long. Is that cool?

mathos

Smash Champion
25 man should take approximately 2 hours. CoK does 15 man random battles during smashfests that last a hour.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

$25 iron man match? (Sheik/Zelda count as one character)

First random stage would be between Pokemon Stadium, Final Destination, and Dreamland 64.

What first character? Double blind going in, random character dittos, random character, whichever you want I am not picky.

Stage list will be FCs stage list as far as banned stages go.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dude it doesnt matter what stupid rules we use, as long as they are fair, im down. its gonna be interesting trying to keep a TV to ourselves for 25 matches

Overswarm

is laughing at you
dude it doesnt matter what stupid rules we use, as long as they are fair, im down. its gonna be interesting trying to keep a TV to ourselves for 25 matches
Get people to bet money on the outcomes of individual matches? ^_^

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'd be down for an iron man match, but no counter characters, we use the characters in order on the tier list from best to worst, meaning if it comes down to our Pichus it could be epic.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd be down for an iron man match, but no counter characters, we use the characters in order on the tier list from best to worst, meaning if it comes down to our Pichus it could be epic.
Theoretically, starting with the best characters and working our way down would mean that whoever won the first match would have a snowball effect and win everything.

Plus the point of the iron man match with forced counterpicks is to focus on the players ability to play in "unfair" situations.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Haha, alcohol is banned at FC, but as hosts we are apparently allowed to challenge people to alochol-drinking contests.

I'll be sad when I have to ban Joshu from FC :( Maybe I'll ban Big C at the same time so they can hang out at the local Steak n' Shake.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Ha, Dan would crush you in a rum drinking contest, but alas he will not be present. I mean, even I won't be present.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Chad, depending on the outcome of the match with G-reg, I accept! If the match with greg suddenly ends with me out like $20, I will more than likely not have the cash to do said money matches.

But if I've got the money, sure.

KishSquared

Smash Master
If you're implying that you were drunk, then I almost don't believe you. No drunken typing ever turns out like that.

Also, I get such a kick out of your profile quote. I really think you should leave it in there forever and ever.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you're implying that you were drunk, then I almost don't believe you. No drunken typing ever turns out like that.

Also, I get such a kick out of your profile quote. I really think you should leave it in there forever and ever.
I was actually laughing at that quote myself and then read your post. Best quote on smashboards ever.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh ho ho. I have trained long and hard to hone my drunken typing. I don't even remember posting that or even being near a computer.

And I can't think of anything that would make me want to change my profile quote.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
i realize this is probably answered somewhere in all these pages or its on the first page and i missed it but im ******** so give me a break.

But how much is entry for singles and doubles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom