• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20 + TVs for free (collection) by Sun 27th or skipped.

Kone

Smash Master
Repossession date on my rented property came through this week given me two weeks to move. We have signed a new contract on the only property we could find in the location we need for work.

New place is half the size of my current property. TVs will be skipped, I have no choice, by next Sunday. Free to anyone who collects.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
That's gay, I hope someone from the smash community can claim them and get Charles TV's back to him since that's a lot of his money and effort down the drain if they actually all get thrown away....

Kone

Smash Master
The majority of them are mine not Charles. I can't do anything regarding the situation. A trip to London is not happening with my work responsibilities.

It is a **** situation which I am sorry for but can't help.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
The majority of them are mine not Charles. I can't do anything regarding the situation. A trip to London is not happening with my work responsibilities.

It is a **** situation which I am sorry for but can't help.
is there not any way of selling them? Or maybe putting them into storage until you can sell them

Kone

Smash Master
I am not bothered about selling them. CRTs go for very little these days and I collected most of them for free anyway.

Storage costs money (and is alot more than you'd expect :s). Im not paying to store tvs I am not going to use again.

Kone

Smash Master
None of them look quite nice. Talk to bmack/whoever and try get them to pick yours up Charles.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I cant be bothered with this. I have 3 TVs at my place which I got for free off Kone. getting more TVs down to London is just effort. cba.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
there's also not to forget ed you still have my amp, coca cola and lotsa 4 ways + probably something else :/

I need those 4 ways and amp back eventually (and the amp isnt even mine it's gary's)

so whether or not you want to, its your responsibility to return those sometime to be fair

Kone

Smash Master
Collect them next time you are in Birmingham. Like you were a few weeks back?! you could have then! I have no plans to be in London anytime soon nor at any smash event again. Ask people driving down from Bham to the next large event?!

An amp and four ways aren't difficult to store. That is the issue here; I can't store the tvs. I literally don't have the space. Like, literally at all.

Kone

Smash Master
Well it isn't my property so the repossession is really the concern of the landlord. It is, however, a complete inconvenience. We have known since before Xmas the property would be repossessed but have been waiting for it to come through. There were various means by which the landlord could have slowed the process down, which he tried, but failed at.

Its just plain awkward. Moving into a property we don't especially want to live in. Having a contract for longer than we need. Having to find the finances to move etc and then being unsettled for so long.

Hence, TVs are the bottom of my priority list.

Top Bottom