• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20 out of 2000000 reasons why Ganondorf is the best out of everything

-jones-

Smash Rookie
Ok so this post may i warn is not for the timid or weak....

20 great undeniable reason that Ganondorf is the best/ the worst thing that ever happened to humanity.

1. Ok first and most imporant of all "Ganondorf King of Evil"......enough said.
2. Secondly he has the Triforce of Power, not the triforce of cowardice"Courage" or weakness"Wisdom"....when you have power you dont need the other two.
3. He is the only male Gerudo in the last century, and he gets mad *****es.
4. His hulking thighs could break the spine of any living creature.
5. When left alone in smash he clearly can be scene casting spells at the enemy which eventually leads to their demise.
6. His skin is GREEN.........
7. He alone can pillage thousands of villages, and reduce castles to rubble in just one night.
8. The stomp........ is the most satisfying move in smash, when used i almsost orgams.
9. He can out power any being in the universe.....yes god that means you too haha.
10. His slave army consists of millions of brainless redeads, malicious trolls, and horrifying monsters that bend to his every will.
11. For every attack that involves physics, tons of evil must be added to the equation "velocity x mass +evil/ displacement" this usually comes out to....a Zillion
12. That purple stuff......oh yeah thats pure evil attacking your soul..if your not dead already.
13. If you have every paused on him, youve probably noticed that his buldge is about the size of "pikachu" and his **** is the biggest around; hes got donkey kong by at least 3 feet.
14. Ganondorf can inflict endless amounts of pain upon men, women, and especially children.
15. His sword which it like 7 feet tall "just 6 inches bigger than his ****" can sever the head of any god.
16. He and Captain Falcon play kickball with planets.... but Ganondorf always wins always.
17. He wears over 4000 pounds or mail, armor, and clothing, think of how fast he'd be without it.......scary huh.
18. Did i mention that hes "The ****ing King of Evil".
19. Ganondorf does not know what fun is without somebody else suffering.
20. Ganondorf is...............dude c'mon guys just look at him.

Ok if you havent gotten the idea then, you have no hope in life, and you better be prepared for ganondorf to **** you even though resistance is hopeless.

If you liked it let me know
try to convice me someone else is better

thanks in advance -jones-

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
u register/re-register.. 2 post this.. Interestin.. well 15 is funny and all but.. well..theres no need 2 say this is a useless thread so imaa just leave now, lmao.

Binx

Smash Master
This is kind of stupid, it would be funny if you weren't copying G-reg, also if his wasn't so much more EPIC.

Roman.

Smash Champion
What's an orgams from 8? Plus, I think you might have some issues if that's how you really see ganon. I don't know, maybe that's why I main link instead cause he crushes Ganon everyday of his life! Even when
Ganon cheats like 20 times.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I thought it was pretty funny. The Ganon boards don't get much action lately, so an ugly thread is better than nothing, as long as the boards are drunk enough.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
What's an orgams from 8? Plus, I think you might have some issues if that's how you really see ganon. I don't know, maybe that's why I main link instead cause he crushes Ganon everyday of his life! Even when
Ganon cheats like 20 times.
-cough- my ganon could wreck your link any day >.>;

btw, ganon's uair > DOC

Top Bottom