• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 weeks... seems like such a long time, huh?

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Well im having a lot of fun with a medal of honor 2 copy that i borrowed froma friend so i can wait perfectly XD.

Ntw if someone plays in the medal of honor ser ver let me know.............. i have seen A LOT of games with the name of "SSBB fans" , and user names named something like "Smash falco" and things like that.

i use the same nick that i use in here.

batsman415

Smash Cadet
I got school the next two weeks. These next two weeks are gonna be the longest ****ing weeks ever......but in the end itll all be worth it.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Wow. I must admit, 2 weeks sounds far off. Yet, I look at the big picture and we've waited for much longer then that.

What's keeping me up is that I have no school for a week, right after Brawl is released. XD

Riakou

Smash Apprentice
Wow. I must admit, 2 weeks sounds far off. Yet, I look at the big picture and we've waited for much longer then that.

What's keeping me up is that I have no school for a week, right after Brawl is released. XD
Lucky.... i'm in college so i dont get much breaks >.>

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
what scares me is that it is out in March, which is just 2 months away from E3... It felt like it was yesterday when Reggie said that it would be out on December 3rd... and if it was I would have had two months to play it by now.

TWO
FREAKING
MONTHS!!!!

...ok, I'm calm again.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Now that my basketball season ended last night, it might go by a bit slower. Ah well, I'll at least try to find things to do. Have friends over after school and play some Melee. It's only two weeks.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
what scares me is that it is out in March, which is just 4 months away from E3... It felt like it was yesterday when Reggie said that it would be out on December 3rd... and if it was I would have had two months to play it by now.

TWO
FREAKING
MONTHS!!!!

...ok, I'm calm again.
Corrected

100charizards

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
I'm good. Team Fortress 2 (PS3) is working really well to tide me over, but the last couple days will be killer, don't matter how many games i have to tide me over.

DreamFiend633

Smash Apprentice
It's March Break for me the week that Brawl is released. And hopefully Smash 64 will be released on the VC so I can keep myself hyped during that last week. But I'll probably be busy with schoolwork because we always get tons of work before March Break. But it's only two weeks, I can wait. I hope.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
13 more days. If I only include school days, I gots only 8 days left. I get Friday off, and because of that, I'm obviously going to skip Thursday. For me, it's freaking March Break the next week, baby! BRAWL ALL WEEK AND NO SCHOOL! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEEK!

I'm pretty pumped. Hopefully Guitar Hero III and Orange Box will last me until Brawl's launch. As well, I should be playing Brawl sometime this week at a friends's house.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
It seems like it might come out early, I dunno. I wanna hear all the English voice overs for MetaKnight n' crew. I'd lmao if they used the voice from "Right Back At Ya" for DeDeDe. xD
I can tell you for certain, MK doesn't have the anime voice. There was a thread here about a week and a half ago with those English Brawl promo videos (that people were hoping was the commercial instead of the "Wii would like to play"), and you could hear MK's voice clearly during his FS.

Dude sounds...demonic. No seriously, he does. :laugh:

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
i'm pretty well going nuts at this point we've been waiting so long and with the delays it just made it worse it's so close now i can taste it and it taste good lol.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yes i feel ya man.... i did get to play it the other day for a few rounds so that helped ease the pain but i cant wait

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Not really. Maybe it's because I've had a countdown on my computer for awhile, so I'm viewing the wait in days. When we got to like less than 25 days only have it delayed to over 50 days that was a long wait. But looking at the clock now with only 13 days to go it doesn't seem that long.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Lucky.... i'm in college so i dont get much breaks >.>
What? Maybe we don't get as many but out Christmas break was like a month....mine was actually over a month I believe...

But maybe my college just pwns yours.

Gah sorry for double post.....

smash superstar

Smash Ace
heck iv been waiting since melee came out for this....and to think the game iv been spectalating about for so long is almost here *gasp* lets just hope they dont delay it again lawl!

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Bra'-wl : 1.Defined by many as the pinnacle of all that is holy and right with this world. 2.An unattainable entity that looms infinitely close but never comes to fruition. 3.The Brawl to end them all.
Synonyms-
Suicide
Delay
Landmaster
and
Orgasm

-Ran

Smash Master
Two weeks goes by much faster when you're older. Maybe the fact that I work as well, it just doesn't really seem all that long. Sometime between now and then, I need to acquire a Wii.

Top Bottom