• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 weeks... seems like such a long time, huh?

ICANTCOUNT123456

Smash Journeyman
We've been waiting since 1st trailer. (I have, at least) that was 2 years ago, it seems like SUCH a long time ago. now, there is only 2 weeks, but it seems like forever.

INB4 complainig europeans

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't seem like too long to me. Like the OP, I've been waiting since the first trailer at E3 2005. It's actually a little unreal that we're this close now. Hopefully I'll keep myself busy and the next couple of weeks will fly by.

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Two weeks seems so short to me because i have march break (spring break) in two weeks... 13 days... not so long.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
We are so close....
I've been waiting for just as long. It doesn't seem to far away. At this point, I can wait. It will be so epic!!!

fuuzball317

Smash Apprentice
loool.... what if Sakurai pulled off a last second delay, I'd prolly say bad beat and call it a life

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I have several games to finish:

Tales of Symphonia
Golden Sun: Lost Age
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Guitar Hero, which I have not completed on Expert and play occasionally.

Picked up some games that I, for some reason, never got before even though everyone I knew was talking about them. Probably for the best because games have made the last month go by so fast.

Considering I am likely not getting the game until the 10th, I am still not too worried about that one extra day.

J18

Smash Journeyman
well, i haven't been waiting that long, but it FELT like an eternity since i found out about brawl.

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
It does seem like a long time. but I just have to stop thinking about it so it can go by faster...but its hard.

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
It does seem like a long time. but I just have to stop thinking about it so it can go by faster...but its hard.

djgwiz

Smash Apprentice
Its going to be a long wait, yes, but I'm getting Kirby 64 on the VC to hold me over for awhile.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
It seems like it might come out early, I dunno. I wanna hear all the English voice overs for MetaKnight n' crew. I'd lmao if they used the voice from "Right Back At Ya" for DeDeDe. xD

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I got school until the release... school days go by reasonably fast, well, faster than just being at your house. I feel that the last week will go by slower. Of course, after we get brawl, the days are just gonna fly by XD!

ICANTCOUNT123456

Smash Journeyman
I got school until the release... school days go by reasonably fast, well, faster than just being at your house. I feel that the last week will go by slower. Of course, after we get brawl, the days are just gonna fly by XD!
Not for me, at my school, a minute seems like an hour, i remember looking up, and the clock said the class was almost over... it felt like 2 hours . 0___X

montyalbo

Smash Apprentice
Just pretend it's coming out tomorrow
That'll make the wait seem shorter

muahahahaha

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
I'm gonna hibernate........ yup thats what i'm gonna do

Top Bottom