• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Terms in the UK

KI7

Smash Rookie
I just made a thread. If this isnt necessary, close it and Ill ask in a thread.

Hui everyone,
Im K17, a german smasher who is going to go to school in Canterbury for 2 terms (starting in September).
It would be awesome to play some smash in this time.
So, are there any smashers near Canterbury?
Also Ill try making it to a monthly in London but I dont know how much time Ill have.

I hate brawl (except brawl+ or pm) but I would also play it.
I´ve been playing ssbm competitive since December 2010 and im very good, considering that I only play for 9 months.
Also Im a member of the german crew Wirklich N1.
If you got any questions, just ask.

Hope Ill get some answers.
Sorry for mistakes.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Is canterbury in or near London....if so you are automatically in a area which is close to many melee players and of course I will defintely try to play you. There are frequent smashfests all around London so hopefully you get to go to some of them

Im pretty sure you will be able to meet with a good few people and get in a decent amount of MELEE!!! :bee:

X1-12

Smash Champion
PEEF the US IC player said he'd be in Canterbury next spring, you might be able to play him, failing that if you travel to London there's a really active scene there
Hello! I plan on studying abroad in Canterbury in the Spring of 2012. I know thats a year away and IDK if any of you know me but I'm a pretty decent IC main from the Midwest. I'm super excited to play people out of country and figured I'd post here because im gonna be like...1.5-2 hrs from London.

Ahhh I'm excited.

KI7

Smash Rookie
Im pretty sure you will be able to meet with a good few people and get in a decent amount of MELEE!!! :bee:
Thats what I wanted to hear. =)
But more detailed information would be great. Got a usermap? Are there any smashers in the southeast of London (not too far away from Canterbury)?

@X1-12: Ah great. Ill definitely contact him.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yep...there is a GOOD few smashers in SouthEast such as myself and in the south area in general....so in that case you will be able to attend smashfests for sure.

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
Canterbury isn't THAT close to london. Maybe 1 and 1/2 or 2 hour train. Its nearer to Dover.

KI7

Smash Rookie
Guys, some real help...
Are there any smashers in this area (around Canterbury/at this part of the coast/etc...)? Or: Where are the smashers that I can easiest meet with from Canterbury (sth must be wrong with this sentence =D)?
Id contact them by myself (as long as its possible for me).

I really want to smash in this time. Im the most motivated newcomer in Germany at the moment.
Also Im chilled and easy person.

X1-12

Smash Champion
As far as I know there's no smashers in Canterbury, you'll have to travel to London probably for smashfests.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hey motherfkers I hear someone wants to catch the strap from deez yung ICz...

I'm staying at the university of Kent in canterbury Spring 2012

Tamoo

Smash Master
I bet K17 plays ICs too, all we ever get...

As said before, there are no smashers in canterbury. It's an hour or so train into the general London area where there are a lot of players that would play you.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I bet K17 plays ICs too, all we ever get...

As said before, there are no smashers in canterbury. It's an hour or so train into the general London area where there are a lot of players that would play you.
Hey im bringing the most popular stream in Melee too!

http://www.twitch.tv/peefsmash if ya didn't know. I can't wait to stream with yall!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
olol

K, I hope Ill have enough time. But the train is kind of expensive, so Ill ask for housing after a smashfest.
Hey bub you can play and stream with me all you want as long as I don't just dunk on you every game. I'm assuming youre going to the University of Kent at Canterbury? I'm a pretty well known American player who will be there spring 2012 =DDD

What char do you play?

KI7

Smash Rookie
No, Im still in school.
Of course I know you (hungrybox da bess).
Fox main and much CF in freeplay.

We´ll definitely smash!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Having that stream would be cool peef, means we can do more than just record vids lol.

Top Bottom