• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Of My Brothers Martial Art Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Just Thought i Would Post These Videos Of My Brother.My Brother Sifu Richard M. Mooney is a world martial arts hall of famer and instructor of Martial Qi Gong.He Is Also A 8th Degree Black Belt and has been Doing Qi Gong/Empty Force for over 20 years

enjoy

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=RQSOZCMW

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=8G7BBWJB

Bailey,it actually is my brother.no smart *** remarks please.id like to keep this topic clean.

Minty

Smash Apprentice
Nice video... BUT it could be all planned o_O

anyhow longer clips next time?

a brief 11 seconds dont prove nothing jsut the fact that it was planned . Anybody can do that

Smash Rookie
On second thought, I should really stop getting into online flamewars by now. I'm sure there'll be others. Can a mod delete this post?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Nice video... BUT it could be all planned o_O

anyhow longer clips next time?

a brief 11 seconds dont prove nothing jsut the fact that it was planned . Anybody can do that
unfortunately they are old videos(hint,it says the year 2000 briefly at the start of the 1st one)

i was bored and happened to find 2 of his videos and thought it would be cool to post them

hes visited the UK,Hong Kong,and other countrys such as Germany and France,he has also done over 50 seminars in his own house(which i have been to one).he has demonstrated hes techniques on many people,including myself.so i can be sure that it is 100% real ;)

also many people have written reviews about him which also shows he is real

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
well considering the 2nd one is done in the mirror so they can see which way he's leaning makes em not seem to realistic.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Shouldn't this be in the Pool Room? I though video discussion were for smash related vids. =S

Minty

Smash Apprentice
ah i see i see Is there a possibility of getting anymore Longer videos rather then the short ones you have? TO show proof of his insane Qi =P . Other then that.. stuff like that can be seen on Chinese, Movies etc lol

Minty

Smash Apprentice
he said no nasty comments lol keep the topic clean other then that more videos for more proof otherwise people are gonna think its a fake o_o

Eggz

Smash Hero
boring and dumb fabrication said:
Sifu Mooney of Wichita Falls, Texas can explode chickens at 20 paces using only his chi power.
LOL @ how many paces away you can explode a chicken from replacing power levels.

LOL @ your last name actually being mooney. xD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Qi Gong looks pretty interesting... if you can actually knock someone out without laying a finger on them... wow. I wish you had a longer clip for us. :(

Renth

Smash Hero
"Here he drops a 250 pound karate black-belt to the floor without touching him using only his awesome chi energy projection powers."

That's like saying i'm going to release a energy wave that you cannot see and then i want you to fall down so everyone thinks i have powerzz. "Chi Energy Projection Powers." sounds like dragon ball Z to me. Next you'll show us a video of them using said powers to levitate.

were gonna make a game show where i make everyone think i'm physic i'm going to plant random people in the audience i want you to raise your hand and i'll tell everyone your name birthday ect.

:laugh:

Lamezorzzzz

Renth

Smash Hero
OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL

I never actually looked at the videos until just now hang hang on... *grabs stomach* *wipes tear from eyes*

OMG this might be the gayest **** i have ever seen Ian Hahahahhhah ROFL llozlozlzljkf Hhahaahhahah

I'm gonna point my hands at you and have people behind you to catch you when you fall over laahfhlahfahfhaha

So gay
So Fake

i'm gonna hang on... i'm gonna get my friends together and make a video of them standing in a line :laugh: :laugh: and and... then when i pull backwards with my hands they're all gonna step back. HAHHAHHAHA

YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHIYTING ME.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Renth

Smash Hero
DOUBLE POSTING

BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT HOW STUPID THIS IS HAHAHAHHAH:laugh:

CLOSE THIS THREAD

IT'S NOT EVEN MELEE RELATED

LAWLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
you use your energy, i'll use my hands. 10$ sparing MM? Standard rules, first to 5 points, spinning kicks are 2 points, no punches to the face.
What kind of **** is that? Everyone should just follow AAU Olympic Style rules. 1 point for a body hit, 2 points for a kick to the head.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Kicks to the head are not hard to get off. However spinning kicks to the body are difficult since the telegraph for them is enormous, and are easily blocked.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Kicks to the head are not hard to get off. However spinning kicks to the body are difficult since the telegraph for them is enormous, and are easily blocked.
they're just as hard for you as the are for the opponent.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Thats the dumbest thing i've herd. Of course it is. the level of diffculty is the same yes, but that doesnt mean that the level of difficulty is high. The challange isnt even to you so stfu.
Hahaha, take offense over the internet, why dont you? The level of difficulty is the same, so its an even playing field. Blocking a kick to the head isn't that hard, bud. Getting extra points for spinning kicks is lame because it makes no sense and adds too much flair to the competition (like those brats who bring home weapons medals by spinning the same sais around over and over again). Thats why AAU Olympic rules are the best.

Saying my post the dumbest thing you've ever heard and then misspelling everything in yours. :laugh: And don't even act like your challenge to Sifu Mooney meant anything, really.

you use your energy, i'll use my hands. 10$ sparing MM? Standard rules, first to 5 points, spinning kicks are 2 points, no punches to the face.
If you're going to act like this was serious, please take a step back. If he uses his energy, then how can he score a point by 'punching' and 'kicking'?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
who said i took offense to anything you said? And what is this about flair, spinning kicks are highly effective. You sound like mood4food saying ganon's Dair is just to flashy to use.

So i'm bad at spelling. Whats your point? Do you feel better than me that you can spell better?

Again, the challange was aimed at Cash Money. Tell me why you are talking.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
who said i took offense to anything you said? And what is this about flair, spinning kicks are highly effective. You sound like mood4food saying ganon's Dair is just to flashy to use.

So i'm bad at spelling. Whats your point? Do you feel better than me that you can spell better?

Again, the challange was aimed at Cash Money. Tell me why you are talking.
Spinning kicks are highly effective, but so is a kick to the head... And haha at the mood4food comment, seeing as how I was one of the people making fun of him during that thread ;)

The spelling comment was to point out how you could call my comment the 'dumbest thing ever' and not even care enough to make your comment look worthwhile.

And finally, haha at your challenge to Sifu Mooney. Its not Cash Mooney that you challenged, it was his older brother. And I'm talking because you made a statement, I questioned it, and it developed into this conversation. Quit belittling my input, as I am just agreeing with many other martial artists. We don't believe that spinning kicks deserve more points than kicks to the head.

Renth

Smash Hero
how's this you guys can all fight me all like 4 - 5 of you. The one dude can use his amazing chi powers to summon lightning and try to blow me away. You and Naka and use your fists and kicks or whatever.

I'll use a shotgun.

$100 MM?

Psychoace

Smash Champion
The first person took a step back which in turn forced everyone else as well. I'm not going to be an *** like everyone else and flame you just because they don't believe in chi, but it does look rather rehearsed. Though I do wonder why this is in this area.

Damon180

Smash Ace
the whole concept seems neat, but nothing i'd place value in it. i've seen that style beaten many times by mma fighters. the shock of a knee or elbow to the face always seems to be greater then the chi style (or whatever it is) gives off. seems more of an art like... yoga... tai chi... tai bo (heh)...
something good for the individual, but rarely practical.

and my sparring gear is always in my trunk if anyone want to mm for whatever $$ :).

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i only wish i could live long enough to see the day of worldwide criticalness, logic, and atheism.

MeisterNeumann

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drz-CMespEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdrzBL2dHMI

this stuff is real,although Mooney may not have any other videos these two are basicly what he does from seeing Mooney's video

and to C@$H,you should have probably gotten more then 2 small videos up

OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL OMG ROFL LOOL

I never actually looked at the videos until just now hang hang on... *grabs stomach* *wipes tear from eyes*

OMG this might be the gayest **** i have ever seen Ian Hahahahhhah ROFL llozlozlzljkf Hhahaahhahah

I'm gonna point my hands at you and have people behind you to catch you when you fall over laahfhlahfahfhaha

So gay
So Fake

i'm gonna hang on... i'm gonna get my friends together and make a video of them standing in a line :laugh: :laugh: and and... then when i pull backwards with my hands they're all gonna step back. HAHHAHHAHA

YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHIYTING ME.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
O___o;;

Over reaction?

actually he didnt TELL them he was going to do it,he did it i front of a mirror so that they could see what hes doing 1st hand

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drz-CMespEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdrzBL2dHMI

this stuff is real,although Mooney may not have any other videos these two are basicly what he does from seeing Mooney's video

and to C@$H,you should have probably gotten more then 2 small videos up

O___o;;

Over reaction?

actually he didnt TELL them he was going to do it,he did it i front of a mirror so that they could see what hes doing 1st hand
how the hell do you know my brother? >____>

Qi Gong looks pretty interesting... if you can actually knock someone out without laying a finger on them... wow. I wish you had a longer clip for us. :(
actually those videos that guys posted are the closest your gonna get to noticing that it IS real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6G-vyAlII

THIS is what my brother does =D

oh yeah,renth..

go suck a d!ck >_>

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
>_>

w.e man

its bad enuf u were a pu$$y and couldnt tell me up front how much i didnt like me and insted you post it on "smash wiki" cuz u cant tell me over aim or some ****

as well as that,your ***** stuck up about yourself like your the "best ganon in the US".and because you beat mow and M2K wont play you that makes you sooo good,and that every1 should 100$ you

your good but MM like chu dat,shiz,chillin,PC,or some other pro for 100$ and if you win,then you can say ur the best cuz until then your just being a cocky *****

and now your gonna insult how bad i am at the game,as if it even matters,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom