• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
ok sheer and next time i see you play smash i'll laugh at how bad you are. why the hell bring it up? keep your thoughts to yourself.

you're an idiot, you're just trying to stir up trouble.

i do want to apologize for getting so angry. I shouldnt have, but there's no reason to talk about it.

Nite

Smash Champion
Some people actually take the game seriously. It's normal for people to get upset when they lose at something that they put a lot of time and devotion into. It can be very hard on you sometimes if you know that you had chance to move forward in the brackets when you're battling for 1st/2nd/3rd place, but it just doesn't work out in your favor. I've gotten upset, but shortly afterwards, I get over it. All I'm saying is that people get frustrated, then they just deal with it. It's not gonna make it any better by addressing the issue on the boards.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I agree with you, Ihatethecape he could have went out side and cursed are something instead of doing what he did, but at the sametime I can't nock him for doing what he did, I just wish he didn't break somebody else property. No one can win them all, not even the best of melee.But he did apologize too and that was BIG of him to that.

p.s Sighax: I'm working on my fox so maybe the next time I play you the out come might be different.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Shoutouts: sorry im doing this a little 2 late but me and shiz are busy getting the vids ready.

Rag: it was fun playing with u man. srry if i was being kinda houchy i didn't recognize but were still cool though.

Noob testament:

Otrue: it was fun teaming with u lol we got 5th which is pretty sweet!!

Sheer: yea me and skratch were pretty even when it came down 2 Stock but i won all the matches. just because i didnt **** him or anything doesn't mean we were going even
like in wins or something. winning is winning doesnt matter by how much stock either
,next time u should say something like close matches, or the stock was pretty even.

Skratch: it was fun playing u man, my sheik is kinda rusty but don't worry she's coming back!
btw thank u alot dude for the housing.

D21: it was fun playing and talking 2 you man. good friendlies u got an awsome jiggs.

Dop: 2 bad we didnt play nice peach though i like it thanks for the housing all u guys.

SEFL + SWFL + CFL + NFL

Xif: it was fun fighting u again in pools and in tourney.

GM: close set man u almost had me good set awsome mario

The Law: ur falco is amazing

Lambchops: ur falco is beast man, it was fun fighting u in tourney

Shiz: good job getting first and taking me out.fun link ditto now im gonna go tell u this in person.

Smac: good stuff man against all the top people in fl.

Rockcrock: ur a halarious douche bag

Queen: thanks about the skiing thing it was hard as heck! lol!!! funny that u brought that up

Sigh: 2 bad we didnt play

Ram: ur an awsome luigi good stuff dude in teams!

Derf: ur an insane luigi 2 2 bad i didnt get 2 play u.

Exarch: srrry man i didnt play u with sheik i didnt want 2 get destroyed since u wreck sheik some weird way with peach. were like totally even in that match up.....flashback...LOL!

Fenrir: good stuff man in tourney i never knew ur fox could combo like that so well on fd
i was scared

Drumma boi :ur peach and fox are really good. i think if u have more exp against
that match up ull do alot better.

Brook?: nice talking 2 ya man to bad u didnt get enuff sleep

Rice: fun falco dittos we had man. thanks though man about the alot of chracters thing =)
i try hard 2 get my low characters better.awsome falco thogh i love it

Riot: nice ganon dude in teams u and doodah are awsome!

Doodah: the halarious douche bag lol ur so funny.awsome fox though and it was fun 2 play u again
i beleive that is every1 peace guys!

Nafix: 2 bad i didnt play u

Boomstick: nice fox and cf man in teams i like ur chracters there real good

wait my bad tipman: come back 2 smash man. u did all that hard work 2 quit? wtf, i still don't get that well w/e, im glad 2 hear u still play with friends.

skrach8

Smash Lord
I thought i held my own against ur sheik. Im trying to learn how to fight her. Though i felt u weren't giving me your all. So i think i would get ***** otherwise. Speedn i will learn how to fight ur nasty sheik.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Skrach I think your pretty good vs Sheik for a marth player lol.

You have a good style vs Sheik, better than most marth players I've seen.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
*Just notices today*

I have someone's all black memory card. It's got Resident Evil 0, 1, and 4 files on it (under rebecca and chris). It also has Tiger Woods PGA tour 06, Metroid Prime 1 and 2, F-Zero GX (Alex), Mario Party 4 and 5, Pikmin, Fire Emblem, Megaman AC, Ocarina of Time and Zelda (collector's edition), Double Dash, Paper Mario, 4 swords, Gauntlet Dark Legacy, 007 Night Fire, and of course Smash.

If this is your card please let me know so it can go back to it's rightful owner.

Don't forget to use the Results thread, I just figured more people would be checking ATL South.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
alright...can this thread die now? sorry to add to it, but I accidentally posted in here. : /

Top Bottom