• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/2/08 The CYBER ALLEY Tournament (Fresno, California)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow, if I had come there would have been almost as many Kirby players as Chris peoples. Ha ha.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
im so disapointed in Cereal Rabbit he was the main person talkin about this tourney and is the only one that fails to show up =(
D4dy's just a lazy driver.... so he didn't take me.
I had recording crap, game crap, and television crap.

I have less respect for him and more respect for the other Chris's....

EDIT: If you do ever come, Timmy, Chris (Pink Reaper Chris >_>) says he doesn't feel like going to Fresno. :(

Miztik

Smash Master
man its not his fault for not taking you its your fault for Relying on him haha your parents couldnt take you but why do all kirby players use pink you guys need to start using pacman (yellow kirby) that one ***** cuz its pacman looking and its the one i use haha

Timmy i hope i get to play you some time again i played you at the nub in pools your kirby was really good im upset i only got to play it once tho we fox ditto the first time haha but i did good i got 1stocked so im happy but hopefully we play again

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I was just about to say how big of an as.s D4dy was for not taking me. But I don't know, I guess he didn't want the competition. I have rides so, I'm good.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
i heard some1 said he was best in fresno too,that hurt my ears spreading a lie like that

Miztik

Smash Master
haha just like fres-NO haha no i heard other wise silly fresno losers

Lit
Hmw
the rest who cares really

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I forgot Mexi stood for doubles only. Ahh.

Mexi would've gotten first no doubt, * tisk tisk * He'd 4 stock D4dy with his controller plugged out and blind...

HMW is too good, of course he deserved second or better.

I heard Reaper took top 5 or 9 with his Kirby. :O

iMichael

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Jmic...Merced is boring. I grew up there. That s*** is too boring, but you live on the good side of Merced.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Merced is boring, but who cares? Smash with us saturday. Walk here if you have to 'cause you guys don't drive. If you start now you might make it before the tournament starts tomorrow.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
no offense cereal and im sorry in im a **** if i say this but

how come u comment RIGHT AFTER u see someone else comment

once again sorry but i jus was wondering lol

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Post counts for the win, right?

Uhm, I'm just an active looker, and from all my social classes in school, it always makes your peers comfortable when they know you're conversing with them.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
i want to have a tourny yes i want to play some1 play with me?

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
shut up your all nubs i have tomorrow off if any1 is willing to play or somethin?

Mokkuza

Smash Cadet
Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!!

Miztik

Smash Master
no offense cereal and im sorry in im a **** if i say this but

how come u comment RIGHT AFTER u see someone else comment

once again sorry but i jus was wondering lol
you such a **** hahahaha jk

ppl go to merced so they have more ppl to play im not going cuz i cant but others should go

Top Bottom