• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/11/06 Orlando FL SSBM Tourney

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'd like to come to the 3/11 one but I've never played against a real person in melee. Is it worth comming to get my *** kicked? I'm hardcore online SSB64 player, but I can't seem to get the Z-Canceling down for melee (the timing is just too different from ssb64). I think I could be decent if I practiced against some real life competition, but I'm not sure if I wanna come to this thing and waste money I don't have to get 4-stocked and completely embarass myself.

So... Theres a small chance I might come. :)

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
You'd get wrecked. Unless you only like playing on flat stages with no items. If you'd like a more conventional match, I could probably oblige.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yes, I like big flat stages and no items. I'm not a competitive smash noob, I'm just a melee noob.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Haha, I remember this gigs. Freakin Darrel took me out in both singles and teams. I can't remember if he took me out of both upper and lower brackets as well though.

Top Bottom