• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1v1 videos of good players, right here. *New*

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Ganon is pretty much nuts. (the body part, not the food.)

Without l-canceling, we's too slow. If you miss an attack, prepare to get punished. A lot.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
It's so easy to see that a lot of those guys are still trying to play like its' Melee.

It's funny to watch them consistently try to do things that work in Melee but not in Brawl.

Hitzel

Smash Ace
Wow these vids are getting better and better and lots more vids than I saw last night.

Sound, I just listen to my own music, better than bad quality/desynced sound.
And all of that is better than having to listen to low quality death metal/overused Linkin Park that got tacked on.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Competitive play here we come!

Seriously, after watching just a few vids I can see it already. I don't see any reason for their to not be competition.

veil222

Smash Journeyman
Now that I've seen some good gameplay, it really seems sheild grabbing is not overpowered. Everyone slides like mewtwo when they get hit aside from the heavy weights.

Top Bottom