• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Patinator

Smash Champion
Holy...

You... Wow. o_o

Holy epic mayonnaise on toasted banana bread. This is win; I don't care if these truly are inescapable combos blah-blah-blah, sound's great!

You... You = too good.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
This is like, the complete list of anything you could ever do using Wolf. This must have taken you 3 days to type O.o

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
There are a few more possiblities with dtilt, since it can trip. Other than that though I don't know where you could have missed something lol.

SnaggleTooth

Smash Cadet
I have one... Fsmash > Fsmash Fsmash > Fsmash Fsmash > Fsmash

...Hey, it totally works on n))bs

:D

<yes, I messed up my O's on purpose>

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

SHined BLind

Smash Apprentice
Woww, very... uummmhm, Great Work!!!
Here's one I found:
Dash, to short Hop Shine, to non-fastfall shine, to F-Smash
Works horribly against dis-jointed hitbox users, but can be perfectly inescapable (againt cpu's) once started.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Holy...

You... Wow. o_o

Holy epic mayonnaise on toasted banana bread. This is win; I don't care if these truly are inescapable combos blah-blah-blah, sound's great!

You... You = too good.
Please tell me why you had to quote the whole first post when your the first poster >_>

D

Deleted member

1337z0r

Smash Cadet
very useful, we're lacking some good wolf info. definitely deserves a sticky

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
You can immediately grab after a Dthrow without moving at very low % on some of the heavier characters. I'm not sure if this is escapable or not, but it's a pretty quick regrab.

D

Deleted member

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
I have one if you think your L33T enough to handle it:

Requires the use of a disjointed hitbox in wolf's backair which is placed around the upper neck portion of his body. the attack will connect but wolf's foot would be in the opposite direction of your opponent, seeming as if though you elbowed him instead(Can be used on human's and cpu's):

Disjointed Bair>Uptilt>Nair>and from here can be branched off in various directions.

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
Just noticed SHFair >> Utilt isn't listed. Very good followup if you position your Fair correctly. Much quicker than Usmash'ing. From Utilt you can connect more Utilt's or an Usmash depending on the opponent and % then follow from there. Hope it helps.

Rick-E

Smash Cadet
These will prove useful to know! Thanks on spending your own time to gather such valuable information. I hope this gets sticked. :)

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
You forgot B-air into dash grab, B-air into F-tilt/F-smash, B-air into dash attack, and B-air into sliding up smash.. For each of those it depends on the opponents percent tho but then again a lot of the stuff already listed does.

Theres also reflector into dash grab which can catch an opponent off guard or reflector into F/D-tilt. Or reflector into F-smash.

Theres also B-air into Side-B which can work if your opponent doesnt air dodge(it depends on their percent too) but a lot of stuff thats on there is easily airdodgable.

Oh and 0-lagged f-air techniques are the SHfair ones right? If so then how about 0-lag f-air into sliding up smash.

Im assuming were not talking about "combos" but a string of attacks that can hit the opponent decently?

Top Bottom