• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[12/27] STREAM feat. Tin Man (Canada), Shaya, zxv, Rad (Australia)

C.J.

Smash Master
I see and hear nothing other than a screen that says you're offline.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shut down the stream. We left it on for quite a while we watched tv, ate pizza, and played duelist pro.

If anyone's interested I could bring it back up for the last half hour or so before tin man has to go.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Uhh yeah, I'm terrible and I don't think anything was recorded...

Nothing other than a random ganondorf v dedede match ? !_!
Perhaps I can bestow some gypsie charms and find a way to get him back before he flies back to Canada.

For sake of interest, Marth v Olimar was something something his favour +2? (+3 if you consider suicide into rage quit), Last match was land out of range into grab 59 times into super DI usmashes at 150 a few times until I died, hate my life.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

His other characters weren't as strong as his Olimar (I think he lost most non-oli matches), but neither of us have much Olimar experience. I would love to put time and effort into learning it but seems like it wasn't meant to be :(

Roxas M

Smash Master
Is it archived, so people can rewatch it later? I don't know how own3d works, but maybe you could just the archive of your stream, so we can watch that.

Top Bottom