• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/05 - AMAZING HBOX HOUSING SMASHFEST!!!!!1 For Winter Play N Trade Brawl!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh boi

I'm housing for that neat little brawl tournament Mwarhead is hosting @ the Play N Trade near Sanford, I believe.

It'll be the 50th Smashfest I'm held.

That was a lie.

But I've always done housing and stuffz, they're fun and we usually go out to eat.

$)&$**)%!)

or 407-488-0510 is my phone

3418 amaca circle
32837 orlando FL that's my address.

:D

hungrybox

Smash Legend
UPDATE:

If you are coming to this, please come after 8 O CLOCK because I will be at a brawl tournament in my school on the 5th until 8 o clock.

As for Melee Gigabits housing, I will most likely be able to do Friday, but I doubt Saturday, since I have a chorus prism concert, but it HOPEFULLY will be moved to Sunday if I talk enough with my teacher.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
UPDATE:

If you are coming to this, please come after 8 O CLOCK because I will be at a brawl tournament in my school on the 5th until 8 o clock.

As for Melee Gigabits housing, I will most likely be able to do Friday, but I doubt Saturday, since I have a chorus prism concert, but it HOPEFULLY will be moved to Sunday if I talk enough with my teacher.
can people outside of the school come to the tournament?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
how could they know/moderate if you do go???
i went to freedom high last year, and everyone had to show a freedom school ID to compete in last years tournament, from what i remembered. they weren't as strict as now, since zoro and marin also came and they were from out of freedom high last year. so this pretty much sucks...

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Um you can try coming...

the principal didn't say no...

but you need a ticket to get in.

And the only tickets sold are during school hours.

So if you give me money I'll buy you guys tickets lololol but it probably wouldn't work.

I'll just get free money/gift card.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Um you can try coming...

the principal didn't say no...

but you need a ticket to get in.

And the only tickets sold are during school hours.

So if you give me money I'll buy you guys tickets lololol but it probably wouldn't work.

I'll just get free money/gift card.
i wish i could come. i would give you money so i can get a ticket. sadly i have to work friday. think you'll ever throw another school tourney hungrybox?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
UPDATE: No more school tourney, so people can come right after school! :D

(after 5:00 PM that is)

Come and play!!!

the following day I will go to the Winter PlayNTrade Gigabits tournament but only for doubles, then I will go to disney!!!

I just need a ride to the PnT.

BUT YEAH, COME FOR MELEE AND BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Top Bottom