• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

???????????

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
is there any pokemon that don't give out evs when defeated? I'm going to max out my lucario's speed and special attack(atttack?) but I want to keep track of all the evs easier when my pokemon are lower, so is there any?

where do you get those pokemon cards that are in some peoples sigs?

is it o.k. to have an entire team of sweepers?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
You can have a team of whatever you want but a team of sweepers isn't exactly what you want to call..."balanced" if you know what I mean. You should have a mixed variety for you team.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I tried to use a team with 3 special sweepers and failed miserably. Of course, I pretty much fail miserably in all battles...

9Kplus1

Smash Master
is there any pokemon that don't give out evs when defeated? I'm going to max out my lucario's speed and special attack(atttack?) but I want to keep track of all the evs easier when my pokemon are lower, so is there any?

where do you get those pokemon cards that are in some peoples sigs?

is it o.k. to have an entire team of sweepers?
All pokemon give out EVs but you have to defeat them first. Go here to find out which pokemon give out the spaatack EVs- http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/sattack.shtml

and here's the one for speed- http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/speed.shtml

Go to Pokecharms.com to get the Trainer Cards

A sweeper depends on what sweepers you want to have on your team

Top Bottom