• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/8-Noob Testament presents LABTEC: Charity Reunion Tournament

skrach8

Smash Lord
Welcome all, Noob Testament is proud to present LABTEC - a charity smash tournament focusing on fun and friends. All proceeds will go to Adiannas, an 11 year old girl with autism, and her family. For more information click the link. Labtec.weebly.com

Now this tournament is for a charity so we aren't going to be giving a huge payout. Instead of the traditional 15 dollars, entry will only be 10, along with $10 per team. 50% of the total pot will go to the charity with the remaining going towards the pot. Drinks and snacks will also be sold at reasonable prices to help benefit the charity.

The main focus of the tournament will be getting together with good friends and doing something good for the community; while playing smash. We hope to see all of noob testament, and all of our good friends from the smash community. (also, their is a pool)

Date: Nov 8th
where: 13808 blue lagoon way. orlando Fl, 32828
time: 1:00pm (sharp, show up at noon (no exceptions)) plan to be here on time.

Rules: Standard MLG rules. We should all know them by now.

Its pretty short notice sorry bout that.

From yours turly Skrach and HardcoreBo!

skrach8

Smash Lord
Noob Testament say it one time... HOLD IT DOWN!

Appearances by:
Skrach8
HardcoreBo!
Dop
xYz
Jotru
SheerMadness
D21 AkA DIEGOFUEGO.
TBP
COL-BOL
LAW

Calling out the following:
NAME CANCELED
WATO

GOIN DOWN NOV. 8TH!!!!!
BE THERE!!!

Frames

DI
this is melee, right? im just assuming cause you made the thread, so as long as it's melee, i'll come :D

it'll be nice to see my money go for a good cause for a change instead of in colbol's pockets

:monkey:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
but but but...i already have a melee tourney on november 8th. and now i feel bad for saying that cause yours is for charity :(

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Kinda far, but I want to go. Skrach, I'm pretty busy this weekend/week, want to play some melee next weekend?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
why dont you hold this charity shindig on sunday, and just come to my melee/brawl tourney on the 8th?

skrach8

Smash Lord
listen man the only problem with moving it to sunday is the fact that no one will come. and its for school so im kinda on a dead line. how bout u move ur melee part to sunday and have brawl on sat. Most of the people that are going to ur tournament are brawlers. well idk but this is pretty important so i dont know whats going to happen. but ill keep u guys posted.

This message is going to all the old schoolers. i mean its gunna be NT. and everyone from that era. u feel me. so i dont think ill be takin any of ur players.

P.s. to toobz. listen kid u either have to call me or hit me up on aim if u want to play some smash i rarely hit up forums.

u could even PM me. but yeah im down for whenever. just le me know.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
iight hype this **** up *****es!!!! this is gonna be the **** everyone, cant wait til i hear those shines!!!!!!!!!

sooo whos downnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Don't forget about me! I'm so fire.

got that crazy shyyyyt going down

I'm going to shine the FUNNNNNNK out of this.

3rd or higher, guaranteed.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
dang its pretty sad to see this on the second page, come on peepz stop being noobs and hype this **** up

linguini, lambchops, kye, spider sense, doodah, etc I expect to see all of u here, no johns

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Im fo real man ive never been so invigorated.

im finally decent.

That was amazing,....

"C Falc

Tu Pac"

best connection ever.

Notorious BIG is Jiggz

Life After Death

Smash Champion
why put it on this date. ima be goign to truce so i cant show to this. and the fact that sfl has no rides for melee only for brawl cfl has both.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
that would be useful if i lived in orlando. and move the date to sunday. it would be much better. more attendance therefore more charity and it benefits both tourneys.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Coincidentally, I am in town this weekend. I will definitely try to make it.

Finch

Smash Lord
I'd rather this be on saturday. Sunday is for homework, and I doubt anyone that would have gone to truce is going to this.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'd rather this be on saturday. Sunday is for homework, and I doubt anyone that would have gone to truce is going to this.
but but but...i added melee for you guys. come on out and support it :laugh:

Finch

Smash Lord
I don't mind driving the extra half hour to your place as long as I'm compensated. If anyone else from WATO wants to meet at your house I'll take them too.

Zoro

Smash Champion
im probably going to this now that wato day is cancelled

I need at teammate tho

Top Bottom