• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1000 Things Kirby would Never eat!

• Thread starter GreatSaiyaKirby
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Originally posted by FangOfTheRabbit
Kirby wouldn't eat his own mother. If you eat your own mother a seagull will get you.
WTF ROFL

Kirby would never eat Don Hertzfeldt... sp?
Well, his famous video Rejected is way too great for Kirby to handle.
Also, I think I saw a short 30-second video that he made which kept me laughing for hours. (i think like streetsourcemag.com or something, a lot of funny videos there.)

Don R pwnzing Kirby tonite!

C

chronojinx

Kirby wouldn't eat fish or meat or corn in Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles because they're gross :eek:

Charizard_85

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Creature_85
Kirby would not eat a rat.

I know what you are thinking, why a rat? But rats have been known carriers of viruses for thousands of years. The Bubonic Plague was probably carried by rats running around in the sewers. Rats eat all different kinds of trash, so they are practically a breeding ground for bacteria. Overusing the same conventional mousetrap idea has made them obsolete, as the rats grow smarter, while we keep using the same trick over and over. Due to the increase in shoddy workmanship in houses these days, it is much easier for rats to find a hole someplace and get in. Small children don't recognise this threat and go over to the rat, pet it, try to eat it, and the rat returns the favor by biting them, injecting dozens of different kinds of germs into their bodies, which is why Kirby would not eat one. Besides, the humane society would probably try to sue him for cruelty to animals and Kirby would not be able to represent himself because he would be sick.
Heh, that's good. I think Creature should win the next award.

Kirby would not eat superglue, or else he would not eat much of anything for quite a while.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Kirby could not eat his own neck, due to not having one.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Nothing:
He would never eat nothing because the nothingness wich he did eat did not supply him with any energy wich over time would eventually make Kirby starve to death because he in reality never ate anything.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Kirby will never eat my computer.Unless he wants to be super smart kirby or like digital kirby:beezo:

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Hi guys, I'm back!

Hello everyone, it's GreatSaiyaKirby here, and I have returned to the Forum Games room! As some of you may know my account was lost in a server mishap, so Aurora Grid graciously allowed me to use his account to carry on my work - this topic being a part of it. This topic has been stagnant for almost 2 months, so it's high time I revived it! :)

Kirby would never eat - A fish flavoured Ice lolly!

He'd have to wrestle it from this crazed Otter first! :D
Besides, that would taste horrible! O_O

Death

Smash Lord
He would never eat steroids and wrinkled old grandmas that **** little girls at tea parties.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
A... ummm... his eye ball? Or does he have wierd eye ball eating fetishes?

But it doesn't matter, I just wanted to get post 100! Hahahaha!:p

Iamdead7

Smash Apprentice
kirby would never eat... my food, or he would be tied to a chair and force him to watch him self get blown up on SSBM and tell him he is low on the tier list!

off topic:how come mewtwo-master's sig still hasn't been deleted on this topic yet?

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Cool

Hello everyone, it's GreatSaiyaKirby again, and I'm very pleased to see my thread is alive and kicking once more. :)

It's good to see you're responses are as varied and as funny as ever, but only 1 can win the occasional most-funny prize (given out every few days). You all did very good, but there can only be 1 winner. This time the trophy goes to -
----
---
--
-
Death - for I have yet to see a more hilarious, unusual, and downright dirty item for Kirby to steer clear from! :laugh:
Originally posted by Death
He would never eat steroids and wrinkled old grandmas that **** little girls at tea parties.
Congratulations Death, you're the winner this time! :)

I'll be back in a few days (if this thread gets enough replies for good enough competition), but before I go, here's my next contribution to the thead:

Kirby would never eat: A Mind Flayer!

In case any of you ever played DnD, you'd know these bad boys are some of the most lethal monsters in the game. They're extremely evil brain eaters with great strength and supernatural powers. Kirby would be hypnotised and his brain (if he has one) eaten before he could fight back! O_O

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Originally posted by -=Marth_n_Roy=-
he wouldn't eat SWF
not unless he want's 100000+ people after him
Lol, perhaps the funniest one yet. :D

Kirby would never eat - An anti tank mine!

I know Kirby eats some odd things, but that's just stupid (one jolt and that thing goes BOOM!!) O_O

i_am_a_fish

Smash Cadet
He wouldn't eat Peter Andre, unless he wanted to have crap "music" coming from within him. Why, he would lose all his friends, all the other Kirbys would avoid him and he would probably kill himself so he didn't have to listen to the fool.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
(I think my Kirby not eating the wire was pretty good. That animation was cool)

Kirby would never eat the president. He would never get near the president. The Secret Service would take him out before he even opened his mouth. They've been aching to gun somebody down ever since JFK got shot. In fact I think it goes back as far as Lincoln.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom