• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1000 Things Kirby would Never eat!

• Thread starter GreatSaiyaKirby
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

rovalles

Smash Apprentice
Kirby would never eat Hedorah......wait did some one already mention poop.......my bad I meant Ghidorah. Well either way Kirby would go squishy. Just not in a good way with Hedorah

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Kirby would never eat the Beserk Fury. (For those of you who know what that is, it's pretty self-explanitory. I mean, look at those blades man. Kirby would be too scared to go anywhere near it.)

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Kirby would NEVER eat this thing-->:freak: because he'd lose tons of I.Q. points just for swallowing it and would be just as ******** as that smiley.

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
Kirby would never eat Wilson the Volleyball because Wilson is too adorable to eat. If Kirby eats him the overwhelming cuteness will destroy him from the inside!:******:

Kirby would also never eat Pac-dots, Power Pellets and Ghosts because that is Pac-Man's job. :hungry:

( In case you dont know who Wilson is, I suggest seeing the movie 'Castaway')

Dale

Smash Ace
Originally posted by C.Sain
Kirby would never eat Dale
Do you know why Kirby wouldn't eat Dale? I'll tell you why. Dale is owned by the Disney Corporation, Walt Disney World, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, The Walt Disney Company, Disney Imagineering, Disney Core Group, Disney Comics, Walt Disney, Roy O. Disney, Al Weiss, Michael Eisner, Tim Kilpin, and soon to be Comcast and all of it's constituents. Each of the above groups has its own set of high-class lawyers each of whom have never lost a case. All up against Kirby....and any lawyer ha can afford. You fill in the rest of the story. I think Suicide is looking pretty good about now eh?

G

GreatSaiyaKirby

Heh, we've got some pretty funny and good anti-Kirby things today (ones like Wilson, The Berserk Fury, and the Hedorah were well done), but I think this one comes 1st (for content, explanation, ect).

Originally posted by Dale
Do you know why Kirby wouldn't eat Dale? I'll tell you why. Dale is owned by the Disney Corporation, Walt Disney World, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, The Walt Disney Company, Disney Imagineering, Disney Core Group, Disney Comics, Walt Disney, Roy O. Disney, Al Weiss, Michael Eisner, Tim Kilpin, and soon to be Comcast and all of it's constituents. Each of the above groups has its own set of high-class lawyers each of whom have never lost a case. All up against Kirby....and any lawyer ha can afford. You fill in the rest of the story. I think Suicide is looking pretty good about now eh?
Congratulations Dale, you win the second ever GSK award for sickening Kirby with something he could never eat trophy! (now you have 2). :)

Speaking of 2nds, today is the 2nd Anniversary of when I first joined Smashboards. It's a pretty special day for me, so I'll make my 2000th post, right here! :)

Kirby would never eat - The Triforce of Power!

_./\
/\/\

Kirby would become very powerful by doing this, he'd even have the power to blow up houses, castles, maybe even some cities, but with that power would come a terrible danger. Kirby would incur the wrath of the Triforce's previous owner - Ganondorf!

http://www.fortunecity.com/business/fleming/1485/id24.htm

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Kirby would never eat Kenshin, unless Kirby wanted to be sliced to ribbons from the inside out.

Besides, even if Kenshin didn't have his sword, dozens of Japanese companies would sue him for eating one of their most popular characters. All of Kenshin's fans would hate Kirby. Many religons would excommunicate Kirby for cannabalism. Plus, I don't even think Kenshin would taste that good.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Kirby would never eat a pencil, because enviromentalists would sue him for killing trees. Then they would take him to court and Kirby would loose because all the lawyers would be enviromentalists and wouldn't take his case. Some guy who makes rubber and another guy who makes steel would stand as witnesses. Kirby would argue vehemently on his behalf, but it wouldn't do him any good because the judge is an enviromentalist! DARN YOU ENVIROMENTALISTS!!!!!!

Er. . . ahem. Then Kirby would probably fall over dead because of lead poisoning.

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
Here is another one:

Kirby would never eat Bazooka Lucca's COX hat... the hat would be to cool for him.:cool:

GSK: Heh, I am glad you liked my Wilson the Volleyball one. I LOVE that cutie ball! :love:

Corin

Smash Lord
Kirby would never eat my mom's home cooking, mainly because it consists of fried boots.

G

GreatSaiyaKirby

Nice

Originally posted by Creature_85
I'd like to see Kirby try to eat this bad boy.
Probably not, but you win award for the Coolest pic. Dragons are cool, but that's a very nice picture of one. :)

Kirby would never eat - A brand new, expensive Laptop Computer!

*sorry, my [imgX[/img] isn't working with any laptop pics I've tried*

With some of these at prices up to £999, these things are dammed expensive, and Kirby would face several problems by these actions. First he'd have to explain to the owner of the Laptop why he thought it was a good idea to eat his or her brand new laptop, and then he'd have to convince the person not to sue him. Next he'd have to go to court, and also face a lawsuit from the makers of the laptop (most likely Machintosh or Apple), as they'd take a dim view of the destruction of their software (being eaten or otherwise).

Kirby, and perhaps HAL Labratories would go bankrupt by this, and be bought out by the insidious Microsoft Corporation, thus adding a new world-famous game character to their evil gaming empire! :D

The only good thing to come out of this would be for future laptop computers, as they'd have the blunt health and safety warning - caution, Laptop Computer is not meant to be placed in the mouth, or eaten.

rovalles

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by choknater

Kirby would never eat Rikku because she R HOTT.
Dang skippy with a side of spam

Kirby can eat rocks but would never eat Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson because he is the peoples champion.

F

FangOfTheRabbit

Kirby wouldn't eat his own mother. If you eat your own mother a seagull will get you.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Kirby would not eat a rat.

I know what you are thinking, why a rat? But rats have been known carriers of viruses for thousands of years. The Bubonic Plague was probably carried by rats running around in the sewers. Rats eat all different kinds of trash, so they are practically a breeding ground for bacteria. Overusing the same conventional mousetrap idea has made them obsolete, as the rats grow smarter, while we keep using the same trick over and over. Due to the increase in shoddy workmanship in houses these days, it is much easier for rats to find a hole someplace and get in. Small children don't recognise this threat and go over to the rat, pet it, try to eat it, and the rat returns the favor by biting them, injecting dozens of different kinds of germs into their bodies, which is why Kirby would not eat one. Besides, the humane society would probably try to sue him for cruelty to animals and Kirby would not be able to represent himself because he would be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom