• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100%

trev94

Smash Journeyman
i did this in the general brawl forumes but they told me to go here.......................Does any one know , i have like 98% cleared in the SSE theres this one level thats pissing me off. THE CAVE (the level were u get charizard) its the only level were i havent found all the sickers or trophys.

can some one give me a walk throu

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
IGN has a useful guide, as it shows the location of all the boxes, so you can identify were they are from visual reference, instead of, "walk past the 4th Primid with a sword, and drop down the platform".

Katapultar

Smash Lord
It is called the ruins just not to get confused with the other cave in SSE.
What diffuculty are you doing it on? Easy? But stickers and trophies don't go towards your percentage.
Only those orange boxes do, not the blue ones.

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
There are plenty of equally good internet guides.

Try going through the level again on a harder difficulty. SSE infinite lives codes is rather nice for this.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
MC4L, want to stop spamming? I've already read 3 of your spam posts today.

Ange

Smash Lord
could you redo the level and try to find it at least?
That wasnt really neccessary considering people have in one way or another answered the question months ago.

Guys, when having problems finding everything in SSE, look up GameFAQs. Theyre always handy.

Top Bottom