• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$100 Pichu Money Match!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I want kirby to win, because pichu is the gayest bottem tier character. I honestly think Kirby is the worst char in the game (which makes him even cooler!)

EazyP

Smash Ace
Comon now, making $100 sound like big news. People playing MvC2 have $1000 money matches, step up yo dollas, b!tches

But srsly, I am excited

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
A little of topic but, would you all consider T0MMY and T!MMY to be professionals?
If so, i should probably add them to the professional list(s) on smashwiki cause they were removed.
D:

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
A little of topic but, would you all consider T0MMY and T!MMY to be professionals?
If so, i should probably add them to the professional list(s) on smashwiki cause they were removed.
D:
Yes, I would. But thats just me :cool::cool:

o.Odyssey.o

Smash Cadet
Just put Kirby and Pichu to lvl 9 CPU'S. No items and on Final Dest. That will tell you who is better.

T0MMY

Smash Master
What constitutes someone as pro?
I've competed in many pro events. MLG, 0C2, going to 0C3, and smaller scale events like TANG, SF:E, Skypal events, etc.
Why would someone put me on there and why would someone take me off?

Are you saying Bowser counters me? Heh heh heh... well, he's certainly a monster to Pichu, not saying Pichu doesn't have mad combos on him... but one smack and Pichu is out of it. If I were to play a serious match against a Bowser I wouldn't go Pichu, let's leave it at that.
No, I don't have transportation to FC, or else I would definitely be there.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
How new are your newest vids tommy?

T0MMY

Smash Master
They're new...?

Go look at the date Youtube has posted. They were probably recorded within three days of that time. I think there's only one recent video, though. Check the Pichu video thread.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Haha this is true, imagine dying at like 20 percent from a simple F-air on YS :chuckle:

Aww man thats a bummer no FC huh.

I seriously can't believe that kid was serious.. level nines?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Obviously the best way to determine character superiority is to use Lvl 1's....... on Big Blue.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Or Hyrule thats another rather neutral stage

Ok.. so i may have been really bored this morning...

Pichu beat Kirby on Big Blue at level one sorry T!mmy, the thing is Pichu had two kills, and one suicide.. along with 2 Falls.. Kirby had two kills, two suicides, and two falls

T0MMY

Smash Master
Obviously a prediction of what the future holds!
t1mmy, I am going Pichu lvl 1 on your Kirby! Watch yourself!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Obviously i mean i haven't run the test on Hyrule temple yet, should I run that as well i mean I only have exams this week :chuckle:

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hehe nice idea. I've always wanted to see someone lose money playing a char like Pichu or Kirby xD

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hehe nice idea. I've always wanted to see someone lose money playing a char like Pichu or Kirby xD
But wouldn't you rather see someone win money with one of the two? Don't be...... EVIL!

btw, everyone in Oregon loves your Bidoof avatar ;^D

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I have been practicing the Kirby-Pichu matchup day and night for weeks now, but even I had to put down the controller and say...

I love Bidoof!

_shadow_fox_

Smash Cadet
Wow, two of my fav characters... which to pick? umm... it looks like the lvl 1 pichus are killing the kirbies, all I gots to say is good luck to whoever wins... and go KIRBY (yes, I decided)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Wow, two of my fav characters... which to pick? umm... it looks like the lvl 1 pichus are killing the kirbies, all I gots to say is good luck to whoever wins... and go KIRBY (yes, I decided)
Boo!
Go back to your Kirby boards, hahaha!
Wanna take a wager on that? I'll have about $100 to wager, seeing as I'm going to win this event >:^D

T0MMY

Smash Master
Every last Pichu main in the world has been confirmed to attend this live event.
ALL OF THEM!

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I usually understand that T0MMY likes to be sarcastic and hurtful of other's feelings. I still appreciate his advice on topics like Pichu.

Here's a real humdinger:
Pichu main
Now this had me thinking. Could there really be
Pichu main
's? I trust that T0MMY, being a premier Pichu player just MIGHT know what exactly a
Pichu main
is but I'm not so sure that a
Pichu main
can be found, at all. So back to my topic,

is he being sarcastic and hurtful of other's feelings? I mean, come on.
Pichu main

T0MMY

Smash Master
Actually, I was being truthful. Every Pichu main will be there. That would be.... me. Hahahaha.
I don't know, though... Robyextreme said he plays Sheik & Pichu 50/50 so... maybe not all Pichu mains will be there. But all of them in america will be.
AND THIS MM IS HAPPENING THIS WEEKEND!
FINALLY!
C'mon, cheer Pichu on! W000000000000000000!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
So how did you do?

I hope you didnt shame us Pichu users!

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Actually, I was being truthful. Every Pichu main will be there. That would be.... me. Hahahaha.
I don't know, though... Robyextreme said he plays Sheik & Pichu 50/50 so... maybe not all Pichu mains will be there. But all of them in america will be.
AND THIS MM IS HAPPENING THIS WEEKEND!
FINALLY!
C'mon, cheer Pichu on! W000000000000000000!
Sheik came before pichu.
Sheik is his main.
Did you loose yet?

T0MMY

Smash Master
I am happy to inform all you Pichu fans (and more happy to inform the Kirby players)...

I won the $100 money match >:^D...

This doesn't mean Pichu is worse than Kirby, it just means my Pichu is superior to t!mmy's Kirby in the Pichu vs Kirby matchup. But it does lend strong evidence to my theory that Pichu is the best character in the game.
Now I have to work my way up from Gimpy's Bowser and Taj's Mewtwo all the way up to Ken's Marth and PC Chris's Fox. Bwahaha!

So, what should I do with all my money?

Sheik came before pichu.
Sheik is his main.
Did you loose yet?
I quit playing Sheik years ago, but I've mained Pichu ever since I unlocked him. I've been loving Sheik for a few weeks now, and doing really well with her. But I will always be a Pichu main, sucka.
(and no, I r teh winz0rz)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
100$ money match?.... Stupid Angelobangelo.

Top Bottom