• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100%+ IC Combo?

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
I just started playing IC and i just LOVE THEM! Im not sure if this has been discovered or not, i just started IC today, and started going to section today too. Dthrow - fair - dthrow - fair - dthrow - fair and right when nana is about to land, spam B and there you have an ice lock, until the edge.

[Edit] Old chaingrab. Btw, its not an infinite on a wall either, it stops at around 50%

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Wanna know what's more useful than an ice lock?

Dthrow fair, ice block reset into another grab.

You can repeat this, and it does REALLY heavy damage.. but sometimes people will catch on and tech the fair. In that case, it would be smarter to ice lock or perhaps alternate grab.

Miller

Smash Lord
What i do is
Dthrow Fair Dthrow Fair Dthrow Fair Block Lock, when there close to the edge, run up to them, since there forced to stand, grab again, and Fthrow Fair off the side

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Once quick question to anyone that may know the answer... After performing the Fair and the opponent land without teching this is the chance to do the ice block. This part i understand, keeping the ice blocks desynched is were i seem to have trouble. So is it just button mashing that has to occur? since the ic are already desynched or is it a smooth motion such as 1-2, 1-2? Please any help would help greatly.

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
Once quick question to anyone that may know the answer... After performing the Fair and the opponent land without teching this is the chance to do the ice block. This part i understand, keeping the ice blocks desynched is were i seem to have trouble. So is it just button mashing that has to occur? since the ic are already desynched or is it a smooth motion such as 1-2, 1-2? Please any help would help greatly.
Dude, I jus mash.. If that doesnt work tho, jus keep a steady rythm. Tap.. Tap.. Tap.
Lol I never had a problem with maintainin the desynch, thats funny..

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Dude, I jus mash.. If that doesnt work tho, jus keep a steady rythm. Tap.. Tap.. Tap.
Lol I never had a problem with maintainin the desynch, thats funny..

lol, yea man, i thought so, when i button mashed it worked, but idk, just wanted to know if I was actually just getting lucky or is that the way to actually do it.

Top Bottom