• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10 MORE YEARS (Dream World Ubers RMT)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Yeah, this pretty much makes it not viable. You do know that Arceus is in this format, right?
Surely your team deal with ExtremeSpeed Arceus? I'm sure a resisted Burned ExtremeSpeed wouldn't do much to your own Arceus.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Have you considered Lugia? Realize im humbly suggesting this in the hopes that it would help your team so don't kill me if its not acceptable to you.
I playtested him instead of ditto and since you lacked another phazer it seemed appropriate. Lugia with reflect really helps Arceus get setup and a couple of extra chances to WoW, she also makes a good counter to groudon(even though he is not a problem), but mainly her extra phazing helps a lot when I played with her.
Lugia is an interesting option, but running Lugia is basically opening the door for Darkrai to **** up your whole team.

Surely your team deal with ExtremeSpeed Arceus? I'm sure a resisted Burned ExtremeSpeed wouldn't do much to your own Arceus.
Not if I replace something with a POS Baton Passing Bug it can't.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I did kinda just mean using it instead of ditto. Y'know, since Ditto is like an easy button, whereas this thing is a much ****tier way to deal with things.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
kirbyraeg, you fool! Don't you know the first rule of teambuilding?

1. Never get rid of the easy button. Ever.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Whats number 2?

And you could just run toxic to fend off Darkrai...a little....alright nevermind thats stupid. You would lose WW and thats the whole point of him being in there.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
kirbyraeg, you fool! Don't you know the first rule of teambuilding?

1. Never get rid of the easy button. Ever.
Truthfully, if we just ignore volbeat's ****tiness, we're looking at a forced switch because of a priority Encore and a free subpass vs. anything that DOESN'T have extremespeed (basically Arceus and Rayquaza in Ubers), since it will outspeed most other common users of priority even without speed investment, like Scizor. Getting something of yours behind a substitute on a resisted hit would let you have a lot of fun with things, never even thinking about the stalling potential of priority sub+protect, which could easily stall down things hit by tspikes. You could only switch it in safely on a predicted move, but it could do all kinds of nasty things if your opponent is ******** (or is trying a last-pokemon setup to muscle through your stall, like bulk up dialga?).

Failing all of that, you could use a less ****ty Mischievous Heart user, like Erufuun or the genies (flying genie actually does ok here with a full-accuracy Hurricane in rain, which has good power and a decent chance of confusion). I think you need a MH guy just to clamp down on setup, as you really don't want to give anything in ubers a free turn to do ANYTHING ever.

Erufuun is just hundreds of times better (except for the SubPass gimmick) <3

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
So what course of action would you take to deal with the Spces Kyogre?

SR and hazards will take down some HP but if Tspikes isn't there i guess you'd sac something like nattorei or tentacruel(possibly use mirror coat) and revenge with ditto?

By then Water spout would be weak and Natt could wall it.

And I know this is kind of nitt-picky and kind of a douche move but shouldn't ditto be investing those 4 evs from Atk into SpAtk?

Its not going to be doing anything for him with a timid nature and well...most stat uppers in Uber are special so...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Riddle is too young to have a job, so we'll just have to MM for however much money his mom gives him.

Also, stop being annoying. We don't need commentary on posts.
lol calm down, can't take a joke

riddle wud tap anyways

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Truthfully, if we just ignore volbeat's ****tiness
Then he'd be a completely different pokemon anyway.

I actually already tried MH Sableye instead of Ditto because I wanted a psyhic immunity to deal with Psycho Break Mewtwo and it was terrible.

So what course of action would you take to deal with the Spces Kyogre?
Are you ****ing serious? I just wrote a huge post on it.

And I know this is kind of nitt-picky and kind of a douche move but shouldn't ditto be investing those 4 evs from Atk into SpAtk?

Its not going to be doing anything for him with a timid nature and well...most stat uppers in Uber are special so...
It really doesn't matter at all.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone say ever.

Or at least recently.

I'd be much more impressed if you instead asked why the **** he wasted his time EVing Ditto past HP. You know, because that's a nitpick that actually makes ****ing sense.

And that has always ****ing bothered me. If Ditto isn't transforming from Eccentric then he's never going to transorm from Transform either, so there's absolutely no point in putting EVs in stats outside of HP. lrn2lzy.

But whatever. I actually really like this team, especially the use of Tentacruel. I never thought of using him in Ubers.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Gates said:
Riddle is too young to have a job, so we'll just have to MM for however much money his mom gives him.
Its not like theres any danger of me losing the money, so I wouldn't have to physically get any from my mom at all.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
EDIT: Its better if i just dont say anything.
Sorry if I seemed hostile toward you. I just swear a lot in general, and people that give Ditto anything after HP EVs make me rage too. So most of my post was just raging at overachievers.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Its not like theres any danger of me losing the money, so I wouldn't have to physically get any from my mom at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Riddle, have you ever even played Gen V? Or kissed a girl?

Sorry if I seemed hostile toward you. I just swear a lot in general, and people that give Ditto anything after HP EVs make me rage too. So most of my post was just raging at overachievers.
I'll be sure to put EVs in every stat for all my dittos from now on to better troll you.

Gastro Acid Shuckle is a legit threat in this metagame.
1. Shuckle has always been a threat in every metagame ever.
2. The only pokemon on my team severely affected by it is Tentacruel, and even then it's not that big a deal.
3. Truant Befriend Aainto is a much bigger threat and you know it.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Lol nah. Its cool dude. It wasnt you.

Plus my post was just a stupid excuse trying to get out of a derp moment.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'll be sure to put EVs in every stat for all my dittos from now on to better troll you.
Well now, that's overachieving for a reason. I can appreciate that.

I'm not sure why I care anyway. I haven't played in nearly a month.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
You say that now... but just wait until you run into that one person who Perish Traps you with Evo-Stone Murkrow on both yours and his second to last pogey, and you both send out your Scarfed Ditto. Those extra EVs will sure help once you both start to struggle...

Technically it could happen...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
On a similar note, I always run 0 Atk IVs on special sweepers, because confusion. It sometimes makes a difference. Maybe. I guess.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Why yes Riddle, I'm pretty sure I'm undefeated against you in Ubers.

Top Bottom