• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/31/2010 San Diego 13: Halloween Havok (Ft. M2k, Atomsk, Lee, Tyrant, TKD)

Jem.

Smash Master
i'm pretty sure m2k was a tiny bit drunk at some point in the tournament. him and a couple other people were drinking those mike's cold hard lemonade beverages but i doubt he didn't enter singles because of this.
Mike's Hard Lemonades only get you buzzed if you're a female that is under the age of 20. Only females feel anything off that. It's pretty much just lemonade to the rest of the world

They be actin like they drunk, drunk!

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Zhu you take it in shots? it usually comes in a bottle lol, but yeah maybe. Just sip nattys. Ballin on a budget lol

!!!RM!!!

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament. M2K's meta costume was too epic. Especially when he went around scaring peeps. First tournament I placed top 20 in so I'm pretty happy! :D

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Zhu you take it in shots? it usually comes in a bottle lol, but yeah maybe. Just sip nattys. Ballin on a budget lol
Not shots of the lemonade LOL.

But yeah, can someone tell me why Lee / Atomsk / M2K were in SD? LOL. I thought they were coming for Winter Fest, but that's not for a while...

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
My understanding is that M2K came down intending to get some Socal practice for the week before MLG Dallas and asked Atomsk and Lee to come along too.

This was arranged before they announced he was disqualified of course.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I came back into this thread looking for videos, then saw that somebody said M2K was drunk from Mike's Hard...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Seeing that TKD beat Tyrant and Atomsk (who you know, only got 2nd and 8th at MLG) and beat Havok twice, I wonder how he would have done.

Top Bottom