• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/10 -Warner Robins Ga- LegendaryGames SSBB, SSBM, SF4, BB, MVC2 Guarenteed Pots

GA Peach

Smash Lord
yeah, Tim. if i had entered and won SF4, i would have made 4 dollars... <_< and, yeah, BlazBlue never happened, so i basically went there for nothing, short of hanging out with people, of course.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yeah, Tim. if i had entered and won SF4, i would have made 4 dollars... <_< and, yeah, BlazBlue never happened, so i basically went there for nothing, short of hanging out with people, of course.
I hope this teaches you a lesson:

why you should sandbag before a guaranteed 1st place at a tournament.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'd have to say that at this last tournament, I had a decent amount of fun playing Yugioh.

Although the deck that you let me borrow wasn't very to my liking. It seemed really cookie-cutter'ish

LegendaryGames

Smash Cadet
It is a bit cookie cutter. I'm running Hopeless again. Also, just to let everyone know, I will be making my tournament debut at the next Melee. So hopefully, I will be able to get some friendlies in before getting my tale whooped.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
ill only come if i dont play reflex first round(more than 10 people this tourney >_>..Puma you know i had a great set with DBS back in pcola :p maybe if you come we can go team FLorida :-)?

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
so would I have to go there in the morning? and would you be able to drop me off after we left?

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
oh wait you're in Albany..

I was wonderin if you could drop me by your house but you're in GA. -.-

PB&J

Smash Hero
this like 3 hours from fl, 2 hours from my house, like 2 hours from savanna..more people need to come to this

especially all the savanna smashers

carter,articanus..that means u

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I am, and I will use it as practice for SOD8 the following day! I don't get much practice any other time, so I have to get it all in when I come down to Atlanta.

LegendaryGames

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, i know we've been kindda MIA but with the monthly coming up we are here for any questions. Yes we do know SOD is the next day which is why we are offering FREE housing for Friday and Sat night. So anyone who needs housing PM us, E-mail us legendaryinc01@yahoo.com, or call us 478-923-3477 (Store) and 478-918-7038 (Cell). Also, as long at least three people need rides from the Atlanta area we will be picking people up on Friday night at 10 at Waba so let us know. We are looking for a good turnout for this monthly so hoping to see you all there!

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm unfortunately gonna have to sit out for this one. I just checked my funds and they're too low for me to support this and my future tourneys. I'll be going to halloween bash though.

LegendaryGames

Smash Cadet
Ok. Although this is something that I know if frowned upon, but with the high amount of people saying that they're not going to be able to make this monthly we are going to hafta cancell the event. Hopefully, this will just bring more attention to the Halloween bash! We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ok. Although this is something that I know if frowned upon, but with the high amount of people saying that they're not going to be able to make this monthly we are going to hafta cancell the event. Hopefully, this will just bring more attention to the Halloween bash! We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Shame I didn't see this yesterday. Oh well, got some practice in with Dogy, and they were nice enough to give me gas monies! I will see you guys again for the Halloween bash thingy, most likely, unless something comes up. Good games Dogy, I promise to stop attacking your shield some day. Time for SOD8!

Top Bottom