• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 New Vid.. Last One I Think.. Plz critique And Him. Thx All

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I was hoping that any Mewtwo player out there who wouldn't mind helpin me out.. I owe my thanks to . but if anyone could plz help me out i would greatly appreicate it. thx.

V3ctorMan (Mewtwo) vs Tag (Falco) FD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjolAKftnrY
V3ctorman (Mewtwo) vs Tag (Falco) PS - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln 23Kync3SE

NEW VIDEO.. ALSO PLZ HELP THE YOSHI.. HE WANTS TO GET BETTER.
V3ctorMan (Mewtwo) vs PimpHand (Yoshi) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F978qRMzV04

plz if anyone can help me I would love some criitique.. thank you. everyone.

lavagolem123

Smash Journeyman
Nice matches. You have all the tech skill down, thats good. Very simple and effective combos too. Well placed U-Throw combos and good edgeguarding. Anyways, keep up the good work.
However, sorry to say but the Falco didn't look too great himself. He didn't look like he knew how to play against a Mewtwo for lack of better words. He needs to use the lasers more, in order to slow your movement. Pillaring Mewtwo is hard, so try to out range and out prioritize him if you find yourself being grabbed by him. Try to get behind Mewtwo if you can, it'll make it hard for him to retalliate. Maybe watch the Taj vs Forward matches on Youtube to get some ideas?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
thank you lavagolem. I'll keep up as much as i can. and Yeah, Taj and Forward, are fkking crazy. lol. I love watchin them play. lol. (I'll prolly see them at T5 ^_^;;) thx. Plz if anyone else can help me w/my mewtwo. i'd greatly appreciate it. =)

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed the matches imensely, however I just wanted to echo what lava have already said. the falco needs some work. lolz on the other hand your m2 looks great!! it seems that you definatly have all of the adv. tecks down as well. Your m2 is definatly solid. However against better opponents you may find it a bit harder with your approaches. Nice cobos i really liked them!! great job and keep practicing.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that Mew2 looks really good. You got alot of simple but effective combos going on so good stuff. The falco could improve somewhat though...Not lasering enough.

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
Good use up air.
Pretty good techchasing.
Pretty good approaches.
Good mindgames.
Very solid overall.

Might wanna work on your recovery. Your little recovering suicide might have been a fluke, but still, if you don't know how to sweet spot teleport the ledge, learn how to do it, and do it well -- it'll save your life.

Good combos, however I doubt their credibility, because of the falco's poor DI and predictableness.

You definately have a solid mewtwo, but it's very hard to judge just how good you are and your techiques because of the falco... Falco needs a LOT of work. I'd like to see any matches you'd have against good players though.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^_^ thank you everyone... I will try to improve on my Mewtwo. and I'll get some vids of a diff char and opponent too...... *smiles* thx everyone.. keep the comments comin too. =p

btw: thank you Taj on the advice you gave me as well. =p It helped extra lotz.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
EVERYONE needs help Airo.. otherwise they wouldn't get where they are... all of us need help most of us jus dont realize we need it

thank you btw on the tip.. i'll try it out.. more comments appreicated as well plz thx

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
well =p thats something to debate on hehe

EVERYONE has room for improvement. THATs the accurate statement

as for help, help on internet is limited.
for those that are well underway in doing what they are doing...
as long as they keep playing, they will keep improving.

anyways...

- improve your discernment and distinguishment between upair and uptilt. runningA commonly follows into uptilt but never never into uair.

- could be a little more careful with grab approaches

- upthrow to fair to grab can be countered by shine o.o just a small heads up. use with caution!

- learn SUNC =]

more videos would be nice ^_^
i enjoyed your tech chasing.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yeah.. =p thx again. Airo. I'll get to work on that right away.. thx again all. and i'll gladly take some more advice.. and yeah ur right.. everyone has room for improvement i suppose rather than help.. k thx.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ok.. i posted one more video of my Mewtwo only becuz it was there on youtube.. =p i was too lazy myself to post another one... umm. plz i would like some critique but more importantly the yoshi would like some help.. too. i didn't know which thread to put it in so i thought i would do this one.. so plz... if you haven't commented on my old Mewtwo vids' vs Falco.. i wouldn't mind any help... and of course.. you can help the yoshi as well.. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE HELP AND COMMENTS. ^_^

quak

Smash Champion
k, the yoshi just need to work on his tech skill overall. Meaning DJC, recovery, TECHING, and the like

ur solid, keep it up, nice reads

Giggidax

Smash Ace
wow that mewtwo was pretty sweet/impressive. definitely intimidates me if i were to be falco since i suck with falco anyway. but u know wat would be awesome? if u did more teleport mindgames. those are so funny and entertaining to watch!

Top Bottom