• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPW

Smash Ace
whoa! 195 pages.

195 pages in a week.

Not even Aussie Nintendo could do that.

Are you suprised that nothing has appened yet.......

I say give it another week.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
/asplodes.

On another tack, I just thought of the best addition to Brawl EVAR. A switch that changes goldeen's move from splash (useless) to Horn Drill (One Hit KO on contact). Funniest item fight ever, because everyone would be so sh*t-scared of the possibility. :psycho:
Yeah, I thought of that while taking a dump. Thought you might like to know.
.............you have time to go to the toilet? but theres only 14 minutes!

Somasu

Smash Ace
As many have said, my excitement has been dragged down to nothing more than frustration.

I hope the site does finally go up at about 3 AM.. I didn't stay up this late just to get nothing :/

I personally think this was just stupid for them to stop updating the site at midnight every day during the countdown. At least then, there was a reliable time. Saying "afternoon" is like telling someone you're going to have sex with them "sometime"...

Come on Sakurai. Don't let us down (anymore than we already are)

RenX

Smash Apprentice
cyber yeah right theres going to be something huge and then right at the end of the new trailer its going to say SSBB SUMMER and this forum is going to get even worse before the shut it down and then theres going to be another and everyones going to go ZOMG ZOMG zzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz good night

Fawriel

Smash Master
If I didn't value my life I'd QFT the guy who posted pi.

Also:

YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!

EDIT: Does editing count as double-posting? Do I half-win?

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
I say strive for 200 pages before 4 PM Japan Time.

Lol at the probability of about 5 posts before I can finish typing two sentences.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
My guess is that all we'll get will be Sakurai saying something like, "Hi, and welcome to the new website! I'll be keeping a daily blog, so keep checking back!"

We also might get a couple new screen shots or something, but that's it.

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
hey we should all have a code word for when it does update so that everyone knows ur not lieing lol ; i say it should be "on bacon!" like its up! and thats on bacon!

TGM

Smash Lord
yep, ive been here at the CPU for over 12 hours.......i have not ate,drank,slept, or taken a massive crusty dump thats been trying to seduce me into letting it come out.

Seriously though, at least we got something out of today. MP# comes out august 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom