• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem.

Smash Master
Doesn't he kill Ron and Harry's girl too? Just something my brother told me he found online since it got leaked early.

GOGOGO PC AND MEW2KING, good finals :D

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
lol Chillendude feels the need to comment about me cheering ppl on as spam but not the random YEAHHUUUUZZZ YEAUHZHZZZZ!!! Which i don't mind at all.

YAYYUUHHZZZ!!!

-EE-

Smash Cadet
Posting Harry Potter spoilers in a smash thread only helps confirm the fact we are all nerds, for the love of God atleast spam on topic =/

good **** PC!

poor Chu =[

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Posting Harry Potter spoilers in a smash thread only helps confirm the fact we are all nerds, for the love of God atleast spam on topic =/
snape kills dumbledore is from the last book, and it was such a huge spoiler it caught on as legitimate internet fad.

that still makes me a nerd though :dizzy:

edit: sensei is that imageshack frog intentional?

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
ahha at least they're spoilers that i already knew. ****it no more spoilers! i want to read this thread without fear.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Hey man just cuz i wear glasses does not make me a nerd

Only win it comes 2 sports i guess thats when im considered a nerd

Jem.

Smash Master
Offtopic: When does the DVD for this come out, what website, and how much?
I HAVE to see all this crazy **** and the unmentioned WA/Isai mishaps?

LETS GO PC.

-EE-

Smash Cadet
Lets go PC! you can out play him anyday just dont get gayed buddy, you win and I'll make you a sig!

aznforce817

Smash Lord
WTF???!? i was just watching the MLG long island match against chris and m2k.. round 2 of it

Round 2 of OC3, glen said m2k missed ken combo but pc fell off anyways..

In the mlg video... same thing happened at 33 seconds!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YPztTWKFkI&NR=1 video right there!! same exact stage too!!!

hmm forget about what i said on the stage part... it was final destination.. but the same thing happened... :p

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
actually I know so lol...you guys need to read what the game writes

its after everything he types. Pc needs 2 more and M2K needs one more. Read it if you dont believe me

peachori

Smash Journeyman
yeah that is what he wrote, its just kinda weird because usually i think pc would have to take a set off m2k to make it 1 set apiece since they met earlier, and then another set for the title. m2k would only have to take 1 set to take the title. but apparently thats not how it works here, hunh. time to look up who eliminated vidjo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom