• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

06/09/07 Cleveland, Ohio Area

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
ESCAPE Gaming Center in Bedford, Ohio is hosting its 4th SSBM Tournament for Singles and Doubles. The Tournament is on Saturday, June 9, 2007 all are welcome to join us for a great time. For more information follow this link to our events page for more info.

Your Host,
ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Ohio 44146

Phone #: 440.945.0213
E-mail: escape@escapeplay.net

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Singles is $15 per-person, Doubles is $30 per-team. Payout for each is 1st-40%/2nd-20%/3rd-10%. All our information is available on the website if you need to reference back to it. Times and rules can also be found there. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me.

But you've been here before SciFiGuy, so you know most of this. =)

- BlindEyE

ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Oh 44146

E-mail: escape@escaepplay.net

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
I will def be there. I will stop by sometime soon and talk to you, since some crazy stuff has been going on in my life. So i will see you soon Rich.

--Hoyt

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
wheres the other 50% ?

I think you Math is off, cause there is 70% going to payouts total, we only keep 30% and that is to pay the bills to run our business. If it makes you feel better I could just give all 100% of the entrey fee and charge an additional $5 venue fee. That pushes the fee to $20 total pre singles tournament and $40 for doubles but I think the way we do it now is fair to everyone. If not feel free to tell me why.

- BlindEyE

ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Ohio 44146

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna be there, and I'll money match anyone who's game ...

twice.
I have heard this all before you talk the talk but can you deliver? 99% of the time most people can't, I have had people come in and talk so much trash and get shut down quick.

ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Oh 44146

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ill play you Impp
as much money as you want and as many times as you want is fine with me

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping that the COK crew could attend this. I took a look at your schedule and didn't see anything. Also, I'm trying to make this into a large tournament (I normally run these, but BlindeEye posted it this time). I want good players to come and hoping to have at least 40 people attend. So people, respond and lets get this thing ready to go!

4% APR

Smash Champion
Any Wooster or CF guys want to go? Any Wooster or CF guys want to drive? (please?)

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping that the COK crew could attend this. I took a look at your schedule and didn't see anything. Also, I'm trying to make this into a large tournament (I normally run these, but BlindeEye posted it this time). I want good players to come and hoping to have at least 40 people attend. So people, respond and lets get this thing ready to go!

Yeah Phasion11 is our host for the ESCAPE SSBM Tournaments. He can also answer any questions that pertain to our SSBM Tournaments we hold.

- BlindEyE

ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Oh 44146

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
yeah, you guys need to saddle up and get together for this. At least you could beat up on SFG and Droly :) It's going to be a great tournament so i'm hoping to see you there.

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
lolz at Demi-God "beating up" on me.

Impp- Yeah, I'll do that.

FlipX- You still owe me that moneymatch where you would be Zelda, and I would be any character except space animals. $10 best 2/3?

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
as far as I know, just show up. If a reg pops up, then I will post the link. This should be a good time.

Also, beegs better drive you guys, esp. after I drove you fools back to wooster :)

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Do you need to register or anything? Or just show up?
It would be awesome if people registered but you can show up and still play as long as you show up before we end the registeration period.

To Pre Register visit the links below,

Singles 1v1 - http://www.igames.org/PlayerEventLocal.asp?reg=1&LocationEventID=47857

Doubles 2v2 - http://www.igames.org/PlayerEventLocal_Teams.asp?reg=1&LocationEventID=47858

For now Not pre-registerings has no fees associated to it, but down the road it will.

- BlindEyE

ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Oh 44146

AIM: escapeplay470

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Phasion11, I suck at SSBM but I just pre ordered Pokom Battle Revolution I will take ya in Vs mode. =) I have a better chance of beating you in that game. When SSBB comes out I will try and whoop ya in that since we should be on more even playing ground (I hope).

- BlindEyE

ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Oh 44146

E-mail: escape@escapeplay.Net
AIM: escapeplay470

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
I'll take you up on both the Pokemon and the SSBB BlindEye. I'll stop by sometime soon before we have this great tournament!

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
Just got the heads up from some possible joiners of our tournament. It's looking to be another successful event. Can't wait to see everyone there on the 9th. Feel free to PM me with any questions if you are interested in joining us there.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm going to Pound 2, so I can't win this. Sadface.

lulz

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
i thought pund 2 was the weekend after, oh wellz, we'll still have a good turnout since not everyone can drive that far out.

D20

Smash Lord
I might make it out to this. I'd probably be the only one coming form Pittsburgh though.

Top Bottom