• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 death combo

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Sexy vid. But I wouldn't call it zero death, more like insane pressuring aerial style. Mario does that to ya.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
WTF? If you pause at 0:26, Box7 spiked him but shouldn't the hitbox to spike be at his fist? O_o. The other Mario was in his body o_o; Weird lol. Though it isn't a true 0 death. He just had bad DIing and was in a bad position <3. Still sexy ;D

PKNintendo

Smash Master
WTF? If you pause at 0:26, Box7 spiked him but shouldn't the hitbox to spike be at his fist? O_o. The other Mario was in his body o_o; Weird lol. Though it isn't a true 0 death. He just had bad DIing and was in a bad position <3. Still sexy ;D
Mario's fair is weird. 0_o.

Sexy vid indeed.

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow, there's no like no words to explain how amazing that combo was.

And that f-air spike made me go wtf? Weird hitbox indeed.

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
LMAO i love at the end he hits an invisible wall at the bottom.

good ish bo

Oblique

Smash Apprentice
all he really did was out predict the other Mario player to kill him. well still its nice but no combo.

note: i don't think the fire flower Mario was either not trying as much or isn't very good.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
all he really did was out predict the other Mario player to kill him. well still its nice but no combo.

note: i don't think the fire flower Mario was either not trying as much or isn't very good.
True i read his DI very well at that moment. But Silva's Mario is almost as good as mine. He's pretty good. =/

Top Bottom