• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What I feel like when I play Cardfight!! Vanguard:
032D66AA-A7BA-43B8-A1FA-9576B6DFD5BE.gif

What I feel like when I play Yu-Gi-Oh:

DE2DDA86-9463-43A3-A35C-B9FE55B82B2E.png

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Actually, the reason it never got a sequel was that the creators didn't want too. They didn't think they could do any more with the concept.
Kinda?
In actuality, it was because most movies where they subvert your expectations of the genre didn’t do so well. They used Shark Tale as an example. In reality, it probably would’ve done better had it not been for the circumstances, like Despicable Me.
To be fair, it was competing against Despicable Me at the time.
Yeah, but its a better movie imo. Both are good concepts, and (the first movie at least) is honestly really good. But Megamind is just better overall. Had it been released a year later, I know it would’ve done so much better.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Megamind is an absolute godsend. It’s the best Dreamworks film, the fact that it never got a sequel is a literal crime against humanity
Hard to say it's the best Dreamworks film when the How To Train Your Dragon films exist
To be fair, it was competing against Despicable Me at the time.
Crazy, because Despicable Me was also a good movie that also gets ignored, but that's because the minions cannibalized the franchuse.

Both 1&2 were pretty good. Never saw 3 though.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I finally put in the time to going through the late game in Persona 4.

Got to the big reveal on who the murderer is, that's good ****.

Actually, the reason it never got a sequel was that the creators didn't want too. They didn't think they could do any more with the concept.
That's stupid, it's a superhero setting, you can literally do anything in those.

Currently watching Megamind to take out some mental stress.
I see you are a man of culture as well.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Hard to say it's the best Dreamworks film when the How To Train Your Dragon films exist
Fair enough. But honestly, I feel Megamind is a much more realistic film which you can relate to. That’s my only complaint with the How to Train Your Dragon series; of course, they can’t change that, since the concept is literally dragons, but it’s still there.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Yo hold up, these animation studios went HARD in 2010.
Toy Story 3, How To Train Your Dragon, Tangled, Despicable Me, Megamind, Shrek 4. All in the same year
Same thing for video games happened in 2011.
Batman Arkham City, Portal 2, Skyward Sword, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Terraria, and Cars 2!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got Dedede as random, and I killed someone I play Smash with at 0% due to the succ, and now they are mad at me. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yo hold up, these animation studios went HARD in 2010.
Toy Story 3, How To Train Your Dragon, Tangled, Despicable Me, Megamind, Shrek 4. All in the same year
Literally the only one I haven’t seen out of that list is Shrek 4 lol. Ah the good o’l days...

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Watching an Extremely Goofy Movie right now.

Kid’s movies used to be super horny, holy crap

D

Deleted member

Here’s one which may hurt me in the future.
There is no way we’re getting a Pokémon Rep, in Fighter Pass 2 at least.
What’s the terms?
My bet is that Phoenix Wright will be the next character.

If I am wrong, I will have to sing an embarrassing song and post it here. I am going in hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom