• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

【Smash 4】Cloud Discord - Read the OP

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Oh look it's Wolfie, long time no see! :secretkpop:
Recommendation:
Create a Skype Chat for Cloud in general and one for his Meta-Development post release. The Meta-Development one should be taken seriously and lack ridiculous social discussions, and not have an absurd amount of people in it. I say this having experience in the Lucas Skype group and the Zelda Meta Discussion Skype group. The Lucas Skype group basically replaced the social discussion thread, and got nothing accomplished and was too hard to keep track of due to literally anyone and everyone being in it and posting random things. Having around 200 members gets insane, does it not? On the other hand, the Zelda Meta Discussion Skype group has 18 people in it, and talk is always about Zelda and techs, matchups, etc (with a little fun here and there). Our social discussions remain in our infamous social thread, which is still very lively to this day. We're like a big dysfunctional family anyways, so it works out.

Just my two cents, because I'm looking forward to finally having another main that's not Zelda, and I'd like to not be disappointed in the Cloud community like I was with the Lucas one.

Last edited:

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
I like the idea of having two separate ones. Ill probably exclusively be in the meta one. Lol I gotta update that huge thread I made

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The meta one will be made after Cloud drops
Makes a bit more sense to do it then c:
Added the people above

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
Would like 2 get an invite 2 the discord. Discord: H.O.G

D

Deleted member

I would love to join the Skype chat and Discord chat.
Discord: XenoBrawler610

CptPuff

Smash Cadet
NNID
SonicHero007
3DS FC
3566-1570-4128
Has the meta chat been made? If so, please add cpt_puff3 on skype to it

Top Bottom