• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Bunny, why do you have to Kirbycide in a friendly match? Come on...

I hate fighting your Meta Knight over Wi-Fi. MK is one of my worst match-ups lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Bunny, why do you have to Kirbycide in a friendly match? Come on...

I hate fighting your Meta Knight over Wi-Fi. MK is one of my worst match-ups lol.
Duuude. I refuse to not Kirbycide at least once in a match.

And I'd make MK my main main if my heart didn't belong to the Ice Climbers. ^^

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Duuude. I refuse to not Kirbycide at least once in a match.

And I'd make MK my main main if my heart didn't belong to the Ice Climbers. ^^
lmao Bunny. You abuse kirbycide. XD
It's fun though. I remeber you accidently died in a match we had using it. But I've fallen for it so many times. I should of learned by now.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
lmao Bunny. You abuse kirbycide. XD
It's fun though. I remeber you accidently died in a match we had using it. But I've fallen for it so many times. I should of learned by now.
Lol. At least it makes people think about Edgehogging/Guarding. I can suck them right off the edge. XD

That sounded wrong. o_o

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Great matches Toast...tell me if u want to get ur revange...i don't mind giving u another chase or u want to go on now...cause i might leave soon...soo yeah...*smiles*...

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Good, thanks Unknown. Good matches yesterday, sorry I couldn't get to commenting on the matches earlier. I sort of disconnected after one of the matches and basically gave up trying to beat you. :bee: You're extremely good with Link.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Good, thanks Unknown. Good matches yesterday, sorry I couldn't get to commenting on the matches earlier. I sort of disconnected after one of the matches and basically gave up trying to beat you. :bee: You're extremely good with Link.
Thx...u should never give up...just keep training n u'll get better in no time...*smiles*...how do u think im good with Link *smiles*....

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Lolz. I'm up for a game XFNX (XFadingNirvanaX). I've added your friend code already, you can set up the rules.

EDIT: I'll be using Sheik if you were wondering (I've fought some people who HATE fighting Sheiks and quit before the game's even over :confused:).

EDIT: Never mind, guess Unknown's back.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'll play some people, a little bit later on. I need at practice some things. ICs and Yoshi.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Lolz. I'm up for a game XFNX (XFadingNirvanaX). I've added your friend code already, you can set up the rules.

EDIT: I'll be using Sheik if you were wondering (I've fought some people who HATE fighting Sheiks and quit before the game's even over :confused:).
lol. That's fine. ^_^
I don't drop out of games bescause of that. Only if I have to leave or something. I'll fight you. I use Zelda/Sheik. Please setup the room.

EDIT: I'll play you next Unknown.:)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, Nirvana, later I want to play you. With Popo only....It'll be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom