• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Those two moronic children ruined it for me. I don't understand why every video game adaption needs to have annoying children added to the cast. Sonic X, Devil May Cry....god, I wish they'd do a video game adaption right for once...

Snop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt_PUc_-y7o It's faster if you look at your history, too. =p
Yeah, Tiff and Tuff were pretty lame. I can't even explain why I liked it so much.

And yes, the Sonic X anime was fail.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ya, he owned alot for a 14 year old gay emo...
You know nothing. Sora is no where close to being an emo. He isn't gay. Being around Disney characters makes you jubilant. Even my cold exterior would change being around Donald and Goofy. And he is 15 now. Fact straighten...

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>.>;

Kingdom Hearts?

BLARG.

I hate to say it, kiddies, but I got the Devil's back on this one. Or does he have mine?

However, I won't come down too hard on the franchise. It's sold a bajillion bloody copies and has had great commercial success for good reason. It's kinda like how I feel about the Harry Potter franchise: I personally don't find it be a bloody hallmark of all things literature, but I give tremendous amounts of kudos to J.K. Rowling for putting out a series that appealed to a broad and expansive audience. She is the only WRITER in the world to make at least a billion dollars or more from her writing. Not even Stephen King has been able to top that.

So while I may dislike KH, to deny that it didn't do well and succeed in some areas would be pretty lame.

Edit: And I actually like how Sasuke's character turned out, thank you very much. Read the up-to-date chapters in the Naruto manga and check out Sasuke's reaction to the truth behind Itachi. You wanna talk about mindgames and ****, that ****ed him over gooooood.

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I like the Kirby dub---well, at least as far as the voice actors are concerned anyway. I don't care what ANYBODY says: Escargoon and Dedede not only have the best voices (they're both done by the same guy) but they also have the best lines.

>.<;

I admitted something embarrassing. OSHI---

Smooth Criminal

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Off-topic...COMPLETELY

Something has been bugging me for awhile. Have any of you noticed just how horrible Ness' seiyuu/voice actor is? I am sure you have. I cannot stand his voice, considering that he doesn't even say what he is supposed to be saying. Lucas can clearly speak better English than Ness can:

Ness

PK Thunder - "PK Tether!"
PK Fire - "PK Hire!"
Pk Flash -"PK Crosh!"
Okay - "Ogay..."
PK Starstorm - "PeeeeeeKaaay Caaaaarstooooooooorn!!!"

[/rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom