• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat

Smash Ace
Look, I made those taunts in the image of the character who inspired the name. It's also my attitude. I think people should lighten up about my taunts, because honestly, I figured at least Heartz would get that I don't think she's dumb.

So is that why you never taunted our first fight? Makes sense to me. LMAO
Taunting is the right of the ones winning. I was losing, so I didn't have the luxury of lacking concentration.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hehe, glad you all like, I didn't even know Kirby could facepalm.

Taunts are taunts, thats all, I mean two of my taunts are japenese, which go on to insult my opponent (thus why it's in japanese XD)

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
So I decided to recreate one of the scenes from SSE, because I'm dumb like that.

Olimar couldn't help but stare. This strange, 13 year old boy stood over him, grinning. "Hi guyz, talk without think am I, mmkay mmmbop PIKACHU and IVYSAUR FURRY HENTAI." He cried, flecks of spit splashing over the tiny Olimar. Olimar could only look at the poor Pikmin attached to the boy. For once, they didn't look like they were attacking. They were groaning in pain, smacking their own faces as the boy kept talking and wouldn't shut up. It was over. Olimar was going to die here. He allowed his body to fall to the ground, splashing in the puddle of spit. He just wanted his life to end now. As he closed his eyes, he felt rapid tapping on his stomach. He turned to his side to see a red Pikmin pointing at a window.

Suddenly, the window burst open. A man dressed in a tight purple suit showed off his bulging muscles and manly chest. The shards of glass were stuck in the knee he used to burst through the window, but by the look on the man's face, it did not hurt him at all. The man flew towards the 13 year old boy and his knee met with the 13 year old boy's face. A light engulfed him, the man and the Pikmin. As the light cleared, the man stood up and stared at Olimar. Olimar could only look at the ghostly images of his Pikmin, but there was something different about them. They were...smiling. Olimar could hardly find the words to thank this strange man.

"Show me your moves!" The man raised his hand and did a pumping motion before running off into the sunset. Even though it was morning. And Olimar didn't care.

Beat

Smash Ace
yes but if you keep stuff like that you will lose your friends
I'm not Ike, I don't buy into the "I fight for my friends" bull. I don't care. The only one who seems to get that my taunts are entirely harmless is Bunny -_-;

I guess that explains why she stands up for me when she does, though.

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
I'm not Ike, I don't buy into the "I fight for my friends" bull. I don't care. The only one who seems to get that my taunts are entirely harmless is Bunny -_-;

lmao i do get it dude but some ppl don't that all

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
lol, I agree with you, so I gotta support you, theres nothing wrong with a harmless message, its not like you have one that says "I'll come find you and kill your family slowly in front of you"

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567

I'll maintain a perimeter around you too!

Beat

Smash Ace
Whenever Beat in "The World Ends With You" finishes a combo properly, he shouts "*******!". I love it, so I use it.

Edit: Bmasterr, if you could stop talking, it'd help my migraine.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Look, I made those taunts in the image of the character who inspired the name. It's also my attitude. I think people should lighten up about my taunts, because honestly, I figured at least Heartz would get that I don't think she's dumb.

Taunting is the right of the ones winning. I was losing, so I didn't have the luxury of lacking concentration.
Ok. Then give me your best taunt our next duel. Things like "It's time for a beatdown" are corny and lame. How about "It's time for originality"? lol. Just jesting, Beat

Beat

Smash Ace
Ok. Then give me your best taunt our next duel. Things like "It's time for a beatdown" are corny and lame. How about "It's time for originality"? lol. Just jesting, Beat
I dunno, I like "the beat is on" and "grow a pair" a lot. The beatdown taunt came from my offstage falling fair edgeguard, my crewmate named it that.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
lol, I agree with you, so I gotta support you, theres nothing wrong with a harmless message, its not like you have one that says "I'll come find you and kill your family slowly in front of you"
Well they cant fit that one so of course they arent going to say it. lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

I find them quite clever. I lol'd when I first saw "Get ready for a BEATDOWN", and the "*******" one made me laugh too.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I dunno, I like "the beat is on" and "grow a pair" a lot. The beatdown taunt came from my offstage falling fair edgeguard, my crewmate named it that.
Cool. I try to keep my taunts as fresh as I can. xfadingnirvanax stole my "My apologies" taunt. So I switched it to "Please forgive me". Beat, I am sure you saw that taunt. XD

Beat

Smash Ace
Desudesu...

Edit: Yeh, and it's funny. You found "*******" offensive. Probably because it felt like a slap in the face from some ill-tempered arsehole like me. All the same I was frustrated with "please forgive me", because when you're used to fighting morons and *******s like myself, you get your fur ruffled when someone feigns an apology for doing what they're supposed to do in a fight.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I always likemy It's an Honor right before a fight begins, not original, but a good show of class, it only sucks when people attack you while your doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom