• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Desudesu...

Edit: Yeh, and it's funny. You found "*******" offensive. Probably because it felt like a slap in the face from some ill-tempered arsehole like me. All the same I was frustrated with "please forgive me", because when you're used to fighting morons and *******s like myself, you get your fur ruffled when someone feigns an apology for doing what they're supposed to do in a fight.
An epic edit, indeed, Beat

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I like my taunts too. Two of them would've been better if Pichu stayed in the game. =(

.......?! = My most common one. Can be used in almost any situation.
You okay? BUSTERWOLF = Terry Bogard. =D Best attack ever.
Kurae! Otoko Michi! (Take This! The Path of a Man!) = Quote of the great Dan Hibiki, the world's greatest taunt character.
Hisshou Buraiken! (Complete and Total Victory Relying on Nobody But Myself Fist!) = Another Dan Hibiki technique.

Beat

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna fight?

Edit: We had about 10 matches. You won with Ike against my MK. You also won the match where my Wii froze for a bit and you killed me in the lag -_- But we'll neglect that one, since I was winning before I lost control of my character, anyway.

................. I have nothing to say
Finally.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'd post my taunts, but no one asked. ^___^;

And I'm sure everyone knows them by now.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Anyone wanna fight?

Edit: We had about 10 matches. You won with Ike against my MK. You also won the match where my Wii froze for a bit and you killed me in the lag -_- But we'll neglect that one, since I was winning before I lost control of my character, anyway.

Finally.
A quote edit? Even more epic

Beat

Smash Ace
Ugh. My cat is being put down in 12 hours. I think this proves I only have emotional attachment to animals, since people are annoying.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'd post my taunts, but no one asked. ^___^;

And I'm sure everyone knows them by now.
I change my taunts almost every week. I also change my taunts according to Nirvana's theme battles, since it is required. I can't wait to do a Kawaii Kombat theme battle. I got some good taunts for that

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
:)
Anyone wanna fight?

Finally.
every advise you can give me beat

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I change my taunts almost every week. I also change my taunts according to Nirvana's theme battles, since it is required. I can't wait to do a Kawaii Kombat theme battle. I got some good taunts for that
I think my current ones would be just fine for that theme battle. :laugh:

Beat

Smash Ace
:)

every advise you can give me beat
Yeah. Easy on the Din's Fire, and pay attention to when you roll. I'll punish both once I get your pattern down. And believe me, everyone has a pattern.

Don't use Sheik against me, I'll eat it alive.

Shieldgrab more.

Omg...why?
He was attacked by something a month ago when he got outside one night, and his wounds are infected. He's lost movement in one leg, and he has to either get surgery that will cost 10,000 dollars and might help (won't completely cure, might not even help one bit), become an amputee, or be put to rest. None of the treatments will ever cure his perpetual pain.

I can't force him to live the kind of life where he'll be constantly in pain. He deserves to be in peace.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Domesticated animals are pure in a way, they live protected lives, only surronded by love, it's very easy to love something like that...

And thank you Yuuki for finding that pic, I love that pic

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Actually the "Are you ready to die?!" taunt isn't exactly "kute" in my dictionary. New taunts make the battles more fun actually
Nooo. It's: "Nya! Ready to Die?!". Much cuter imo.

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
Yeah. Easy on the Din's Fire, and pay attention to when you roll. I'll punish both once I get your pattern down. And believe me, everyone has a pattern.

Don't use Sheik against me, I'll eat it alive.

Shieldgrab more.

He was attacked by something a month ago when he got outside one night, and his wounds are infected. He's lost movement in one leg, and he has to either get surgery that will cost 10,000 dollars and might help (won't completely cure, might not even help one bit), become an amputee, or be put to rest. None of the treatments will ever cure his perpetual pain.

I can't force him to live the kind of life where he'll be constantly in pain. He deserves to be in peace.
thx for the advise i take in mind

p.s. sorry about the your cat man i has 3 dogs so if i know 1 going to die i be the same way

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Bmaster, you sure can tolerate negative feedback. I can't exactly stop them, but if you can take it, then have fun. I don't have a problem with anything you say unless it is offensive, which I am not worried about

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yuki, is it weird that the second I saw your pic I recognized Rid from Tales of Eternia?

Bunny, your taunts remind me of stuff on... what's it called? Happy Bunny merchandise?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yuki, is it weird that the second I saw your pic I recognized Rid from Tales of Eternia?

Bunny, your taunts remind me of stuff on... what's it called? Happy Bunny merchandise?
There's a Happy Bunny merchandise?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom