• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(• Official Confirmed Stage Discussion •)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahrule

Smash Rookie
OMG TEMPLE IZ BAK I PWN ALL!

Haha I'm surprised to see Temple back but you know, the stage I was hoping (points at Corneria). The thing that gets me is when Sakurai talks about there being different about the stage.

"We’ve tried to create an exact replica, but there may be a few areas that differ from the last game. I hope you understand."
Do you guys see anything? The only thing I see is maybe the stage is slightly sharper!

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
the builidng in the background is sort of different if you look, also the isolated platform at the bottom of the stage is bigger.

FalcoChamp

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait to play on norfair. MINI BATTLES GALORE. Wario ware stage is gay though. Five seconds...five seconds

Uberkid

Smash Rookie
doodz the Pleidas looks like the ship in Star Fox 2 that serves has Star Fox base

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
There haven't been in any new stage... >_>
Hyrule Temple definitely counts as a new stage.

EDIT:
Will Smashville change seasons at all? Like Winter? Thats a question thats been on my mind.
Yep, it sure will. It will be snowy in the winter, flowery in the spring, green in the summer, and brown/gold/red/orange/yellow in the fall.

But it ONLY goes according to your Wii's internal clock. Don't expect it to change before your eyes.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Yep, it sure will. It will be snowy in the winter, flowery in the spring, green in the summer, and brown/gold/red/orange/yellow in the fall.

But it ONLY goes according to your Wii's internal clock. Don't expect it to change before your eyes.
How do you know.. It doesn't say on the Smashville page on smashbros.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
You're probably thinking of yoshi's island. And the internal clock, for all we know, only effects the day and night.

Ryuujiin

Smash Apprentice
About time they revealed the Mario Kart stage. Looks really frickin small. And kinda bland too. I can't quite say what it's missing, but it doesn't seem Mario Karty enough. If that makes any sense.

Btw if you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about, they updated the UK site first.

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
About time they revealed the Mario Kart stage. Looks really frickin small. And kinda bland too. I can't quite say what it's missing, but it doesn't seem Mario Karty enough. If that makes any sense.

Btw if you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about, they updated the UK site first.
Yea, it does look alot smaller than I expected...I just hope its not Flatzone-esque. It would suck to have such a creative stage go down the drain because of insta-death from touching the sides or top :S.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
It has changed from the trailer though, notice how the Shy-Guys have different coloured karts? In the trailer they were all grey. Not that it means much. I also felt it didn't give enough explanation.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I agree there that we did not get enough of an explanation, in addition we need elaborations if shells will be used (warning red shell!...lol)

Voltor

Smash Rookie
You're probably thinking of yoshi's island. And the internal clock, for all we know, only effects the day and night.
I'm pretty sure that I remember a Nintendo rep explaining in a video of Summit that Smashville runs off of the Wii's seasonal internal clock. Although it seems unclear to me whether it's the time, the seasons, or both. Battlefield uses it's own timer for the night/day, and Yoshi's Island uses it's own timer for it's seasons.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Say... in shadow moses island do you people think that Metal Gear Ray will be a stage or just a cool back ground based on speculation... Its just cool to see a character worthy of being a Sub- Space boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom